Quick question

More than enough. 45ah of limitless lithium can support 8500 rms clamped with a 200 amp alternator charge. You won’t even be clamping 8500 rms after rise. Maybe if you wire down to 0.5 ohm. Maybe. So 70ah is more than enough. But you’d be better off buying yinlongs and making you’re own banks. 80ah of yinlongs including the parts, $650-$800, verses 70ah of limitless lithium for $1800. That’s an easy choice if you ask me. Yinlongs are lithium-titanate batteries and limitless lithium batteries are lithium iron phosphate batteries and lithium iron phosphate batteries are a little better than lithium-titanite batteries, but not much, not much at all. But if you’re bent on limitless lithium then the limitless lithium gorilla series batteries are lithium titanite oxide batteries (LTO) and check out the ratings and see how much rms they can support and you will understand. Check out the limitless lithium G30, that’s $1100 and that’s more than enough. And it says supports 18,000 rms (clamped) with a 500 amp alternator charge, so with a 370 amp charge it can support that dc 9k and then some and you won’t drop below 14v. I know a guy that is running 2 240 amp alternators and 80ah of LTOs on 2 dc 5ks and doesn’t drop below 14.6v. And from the calculations, that G30 is a little more than 80ah or right at 80ah. So you’ll be good. You’re not gonna be clamping 9,000 rms, no where near, maybe around 7000 rms and 80ah of LTOs can support 10,000 rms clamped on a 200 amp alternator charge and not drop below 13.5. So on a 370 amp charge and clamping 7000 rms, you won’t drop below 14v or 14.2v. 

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

6 minutes ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

More than enough. 45ah of limitless lithium can support 8500 rms clamped with a 200 amp alternator charge. You won’t even be clamping 8500 rms after rise. Maybe if you wire down to 0.5 ohm. Maybe. So 70ah is more than enough. But you’d be better off buying yinlongs and making you’re own banks. 80ah of yinlongs including the parts, $650-$800, verses 70ah of limitless lithium for $1800. That’s an easy choice if you ask me. Yinlongs are lithium-titanate batteries and limitless lithium batteries are lithium iron phosphate batteries and lithium iron phosphate batteries are a little better than lithium-titanite batteries, but not much, not much at all. But if you’re bent on limitless lithium then the limitless lithium gorilla series batteries are lithium titanite oxide batteries (LTO) and check out the ratings and see how much rms they can support and you will understand. Check out the limitless lithium G30, that’s $1100 and that’s more than enough. And it says supports 18,000 rms (clamped) with a 500 amp alternator charge, so with a 370 amp charge it can support that dc 9k and then some and you won’t drop below 14v. I know a guy that is running 2 240 amp alternators and 80ah of LTOs on 2 dc 5ks and doesn’t drop below 14.6v. And from the calculations, that G30 is a little more than 80ah or right at 80ah. So you’ll be good. You’re not gonna be clamping 9,000 rms, no where near, maybe around 7000 rms and 80ah of LTOs can support 10,000 rms clamped on a 200 amp alternator charge and not drop below 13.5. So on a 370 amp charge and clamping 7000 rms, you won’t drop below 14v or 14.2v. 

that's what i'm thinking. i guess they just haven't worked with lithium batteries. i figured i had the right idea. Thanks for the response

Archived