Sonic Electronix

Alright so I bought a 2 door blazer from a buddy of mine and plan to use it strictly for audio. Im gonna be taking my time with it to be sure everything is how I want it and how it should be. With that being said, money is not really an issue, however I'm not spending $1000 on a single sub or anything like that. But, whatever I decide to put in it, there will be plenty of electrical for the lower demands. I was thinking of doing a 4th with 6 15s but I'm not sure if that will fit. I also thought of doing 4 18s in a 4th...or possibly 4 15s in a 6th.  Im in the process of taking the interior out so I have no idea how many cubes I have available. If anyone knows how much space I'd have, could you let me know? But more importantly,  if anyone could give me some ideas on a good build setup, that would be helpful. Im looking to make it demo monster that crushes the lows and hurts you on the highs. Hair tricks would be a bonus too lol if anyone has any ideas please let me know. I'm gonna have a builder from Facebook design the box. I just got to get all the measurements and let him know what I plan on running.

https://i.imgur.com/yUvH4Sk.jpg

Archived