• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

That’s crazy. How can 2 15” subwoofers on a taramps smart 3 do numbers like that on a regular bass reflex enclosure? Whoever designed that subwoofer enclosure must be really good at designing enclosures to generate the sound that the person wants out of it. I wanna meet that guy. He must be so awesome. I wish I was more like him. Lol!

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

18 minutes ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

That’s crazy. How can 2 15” subwoofers on a taramps smart 3 do numbers like that on a regular bass reflex enclosure? Whoever designed that subwoofer enclosure must be really good at designing enclosures to generate the sound that the person wants out of it. I wanna meet that guy. He must be so awesome. I wish I was more like him. Lol!

Bro quit clowning lol you know I gave you props and a shout out for the design. I tell you what tho I never expected these numbers. 

8 hours ago, Spazy808 said:

Bro quit clowning lol you know I gave you props and a shout out for the design. I tell you what tho I never expected these numbers. 

I know you did. I’m not holding it over your head. I’m just proud of myself on that one. My ego had took off high as shit when I seen them numbers lol! And just in case people didn’t look through the thread, I chimed in. And I was just giving my own self props in my own little weird way because them numbers are fughin crazy. I wasn’t expecting that either.

13 hours ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

That's what I like about you @1point21gigawatts , you're humble. Always willing to do a good deed and not even need credit 🤣 just kidding around. 

No but for real, dope numbers! Dope enclosure, clean install. On point! Hope mine comes out half that good. 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

On 8/24/2020 at 12:10 PM, Dafaseles said:

That's what I like about you @1point21gigawatts , you're humble. Always willing to do a good deed and not even need credit 🤣 just kidding around. 

No but for real, dope numbers! Dope enclosure, clean install. On point! Hope mine comes out half that good. 

thanks man surprised everyone that was there with what this setup does. @1point21gigawatts designed it so fucking perfect to work with cabin air space And with the rest of my install it called for a maxed out full send in the lane especially cause I was in truck 1 advanced up against walls and shit. 

I like how the vehicle doesn’t flex that much and the sound stays in the vehicle so it does bigger numbers on the meter. That’s what’s up. You did super good on lining your truck’s cabin and bolting that enclosure to the truck so it doesn’t vibrate and move, which affects scores. Super impressed!

Archived