Second Skin Audio

Port: How long is too long?

akuma4u

Point out misinformation from my part. Quote it. And dudes calculator is flawed. He says it can’t calculate higher rms. Ok. That’s understandable. But it miscalculated the OP’s specs too and his available watts was 2000 rms. That’s not a lot of rms. So that means the calculator is bunk and only works on some set ups. And you sittin there being a hype man for misinformation and then make a comment about me misinforming. Lol that’s crazy. That’s worse hypocrisy. That’s folly. For real. Shameful. 

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

All I see is you trying to talk junk for some reason, be it the last time we spoke we went at each other’s throats and the fact you are being a fan boy at the same time for somebody that doesn’t care 2 shits about you. You need to grow up and move past the past and your childish ways. 

20 minutes ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

All I see is you trying to talk junk for some reason, be it the last time we spoke we went at each other’s throats and you are being a fan boy at the same time for somebody that doesn’t care 2 shits about you. You need to grow up and move past the past and your childish ways. 

We never spoke my friend... let's be clear.

1400 posts without a build?.. really?.. I cant find your builds anywhere

45 minutes ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

I know that. Half of the port width. I said radius because radius is half the diameter of a circle and didn’t mean to say it like that. It’s 3:30am lol! My brains slippin. But he figures end correction a different way. I was reading where he was helping a guy with end correction and he didn’t use the traditional formula, half the width of the port added to the physical length. Lol you honest are trying my intelligence. I know I’m tired, but damn dude, don’t try me. Especially on some basic shit. I know how model and design enclosures. Any enclosure you can think of. And you’re not understanding that post. I was speaking of his calculator be flawed. Then I wanted him to clear up why he advised somebody to add an end factor of something different than half the width of the port. You might be tired too and your brain might be slipping too or you’re just trying to flex for no reason. I know my shit dude. 

And I didn’t say radius instead of half. I never said anything about radius. Lol! I’m tired as fugh and thinking of something else. 

9 minutes ago, shredder2 said:

We never spoke my friend... let's be clear.

1400 posts without a build?.. really?.. I cant find your builds anywhere

I do builds on private messages and cell phone calls and texts. I find it easier to do it that way so I don’t have to hunt down threads to post. And we have spoke, you was chiming in talking junk while me and another dude were arguing on here. Plus this isn’t the only forum you attend. I go by different names dude. You know me but at the same time you don’t know me. We have argued before. Trust me. But let that shit be in the past. I don’t like that arguing and beefing shit. I’d rather coincide and be cool with everybody and talk car audio and help people. I know you want the same thing. At least I hope you do. 

9 minutes ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

I do builds on private messages and cell phone calls and texts. I find it easier to do it that way so I don’t have to hunt down threads to post. And we have spoke, you was chiming in talking junk while me and another dude were arguing on here. Plus this isn’t the only forum you attend. I go by different names dude. You know me but at the same time you don’t know me. We have argued before. Trust me. But let that shit be in the past. I don’t like that arguing and beefing shit. I’d rather coincide and be cool with everybody and talk car audio and help people. I know you want the same thing. At least I hope you do. 

ok then pal... talk to me on another board then... but U post like there's no tomorrow... its cringy

The free world dont hinge on your limited knowledge.

Bass-on

That’s 2 builds in the past 2 days. I do them a lot and don’t charge any money. I thought I’d post these even though I don’t need to prove myself. I keep things real. I don’t have any reason to be fake and I don’t lie. 94563173-FBE6-4400-977C-0730F9EC9461.thumb.png.e5936d4457e4f02d9dd6671ac772951a.png3310C318-895E-4A6E-A75C-BC0B3CB0CC95.thumb.png.2cb91a6d0708da37f4de1400ae509719.png009A67E7-0092-4556-8BC2-D29D6F6B583A.thumb.png.451fd6dd8ed9179dcd3cd4e7243e03e8.png999862FD-42D5-4D69-B78F-5F7F9B009A45.thumb.png.33a893eda4dd409debc8df0662c18067.png3E76412B-F678-43CF-9D0B-CDE456734B96.thumb.png.381330dcf2d23a9a30f495e2a6132207.pngB733A2EB-1126-45DC-AA20-D795DEC00552.thumb.png.70eeb505894b54375195d8035f0196d3.png1C4E5CF8-ACB1-4951-8CD1-D5EADC57D6E9.thumb.png.95ee245b269c73dbce64d4788cd39cf2.png82B975AD-1C86-4A98-B9DE-633D78659655.thumb.png.22bb144e49a53c5282cb25a5b15e7e8f.png

16 minutes ago, shredder2 said:

ok then pal... talk to me on another board then... but U post like there's no tomorrow... its cringy

The free world dont hinge on your limited knowledge.

Bass-on

And you’re still being a smart as. I post a lot to help people. That’s what you was talking about doing, helping people the best you can and now you come at me wrong for doing the same thing you said you try to do earlier in this thread. And what are you talking about limited knowledge. You haven’t even pointed out ANYTHING I’ve said that is misinformed or wrong. Lol smh. Is that a tactic you use to make yourself seem more knowledgeable or stick out to people as “that guy”? You have problems dude. Just like when I rapped with you on caraudio.com. Caraudio.com is the same crap and you are still on the same crap. I don’t like either one. 

Archived