Sundown Audio

audio control lc-1.1500 question

Polodinks

hey guys just got done with my system in my truck bought 2 new audio control amps 4.800 and a 1.1500

always been a JL guy but figured id change it up and I love the amps amazing quality in them...

I always used the JL bass knob cause of the size can hide it anywhere and first time it hasn't worked for me.....

I even swapped it for another one in my other truck that I know works still nothing ...

do I have to use the audio control acr-1 for this amp or is there a setting im missing?

if it helps im also running the Sony xav-ax8000 head unit tried just about every setting subs work perfectly just kind of a PITA

I have to go into the eq settings and lower and raise the sub level 

sorry for the long read just wanted to know if there's something wrong with either the amp or head unit or do I just have to buy the audio control bass knob lmk guys thanks

Being that it's not the same manufacturer, the wiring for the knob likely doesnt match the connections on the amp. I would use the knob meant for their amps if you want to use one that connects directly to the amp, or you can use an RCA style knob like the PAC LC-1 which attenuates the signal going through the RCA (my preferred knob)

Archived