Sonic Electronix

What is a good amp to power my single 12 inch sundown zv5 d2 sub?

That’s a great deal , that amp is 1200 new and I know  puts out way over rated power, U better have electrical.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

They don’t make em  like this anymore. SAZ way better  then SCV amps. I’m gonna say it again U better have electrical and that amp will love you. Make sure U buy dual 0 gauge inputs for the power and ground cables.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

1 hour ago, Ron36 said:

They don’t make em  like this anymore. SAZ way better  then SCV amps. I’m gonna say it again U better have electrical and that amp will love you. Make sure U buy dual 0 gauge inputs for the power and ground cables.

I am unable to get a high output alternator because a alternator hasn't been made for my 2018 Toyota Camry. I do have 0 gauge wires, the big 3, a upgraded battery under the hood and in the trunk.

Archived