Stetsom STX2436 on Motorcycle

Looking at adding this little DSP to my Goldwing F6B mainly as a LOC and to gain EQ ability. 

Currently I am running infinity kappa 50.9CS(full range no tweet or passive cross) up front on factory amp

and kappa 60.9CS (full range no tweet or passive) off a mini Taramps DS160.2.

I did just pick up a JBL 504EZ I'm thinking about using in the saddlebag. Even tho it can take High-level to RCAs adapters it may get a cleaner signal Im thinking stepped down. 

I downloaded the app and it seams pretty easy to navigate if not a bit basic. But it does add some features over my stock audio units Bass & Treble and SRS CS audio.  Like EQ, Time Alignment, Summing, crossovers, battery tracking, and phase adjustment.....but on the other hand it is from Brazil so that can be reason to be suspect. Plus only 4 outputs but don't need much more on a motorcycle. Probably won't add a subwoofer

So my question is should I leave the Taramp amp hooked to the rear speakers (high-level inputs from factory amp) and add the Tweeters back to the equation by running the front 50.9 mids and Tweeters Active?

Or remove the Taramps amp and run the 504ez on just the mid range speakers leaving the tweets out(which is what I have now and don't hate the sound)

These Tweeters are fairly large and extremely bright.....not necessarily a bad thing on a motorcycle or open air environment but I'm going to have to cut some holes in my front speaker wire mesh grills to do so as the stock tweeter is very small ⅝-¾" 

So please give some ideas, opinions, thoughts ect. 

Screenshot_20200620-124113.png

Screenshot_20200620-124150.png

07 Dodge Ram Mega Cab 3500 SRW 5.9L Cummins Twin Turbos (fraternal not paternal;) 3x 12" 11sL7 2DVC wired to 1.3ohm on Nesa Encore TS Power TE-5000D amp, Kicker 6.5 Q class Components front and rear doors on Memphis PR4x50 amp, Big 6 upgrade for dual Group 34 Yellow tops. Pioneer DEH8400BH HU. 

2016 F6B Goldwing infinity Kappa 50.9CS(factory amp) front and 60.9CS rear(Taramps DS 160.2 Mini amp)

Archived