Looking To Buy a Sub Amp

captainjacksparrow

Heyo, first post on the SMD forums; happy to be here!

I'm looking for an amp to pair with 2 18" FI SSD's I just recently bought. they're rated at 1500 RMS each, and are going in a ported enclosure tuned pretty low (around 28-30hz). Was hoping to get something around 4000 watts, but I'm open to anything you guys have to offer. I looked into a Crescendo bass clef 4k, but at a $1k price tag im not quite ready to pull the trigger. I'm hoping for something around $600 or so, doesn't have to be super pretty, just want it to slam. Will be running at 1 ohm, so I'm not sure how much larger than a 4k I wanna go. Would love to see what all you guys have to say, if you know someone looking to sell their amp or wanna sell yours please let me know! 

Josh

6 hours ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

Cheaper chinese build verses top notch Korean build.

It’s sundown you aren’t going to have to worry about quality.... if he’s gonna run lower then 1 ohm then ever then yes your amp would be a better choice since the sfb’s don’t run lower then 1

5 hours ago, CstrokerV said:

It’s sundown you aren’t going to have to worry about quality.... if he’s gonna run lower then 1 ohm then ever then yes your amp would be a better choice since the sfb’s don’t run lower then 1

Lol, that’s not the only thing my amp trumps the sfb amps on. You are forgetting a whole list of trumps. You can’t be serious right now. Are you fughin with me? What’s your problem? Why are you trying to block my pitch at him? 

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

I’m not he wanted options so I’m giving him options it’s not about you it’s about him if he wants your amp he’s going to buy your amp if not he’s going to buy something else i wouldn’t buy either for those subs but that’s me

Archived