13 hours ago, JakeW said:

Is that the 12”? My wife has the 10” and is looking for the 12... trade up?? Haha

Ya its the 12".  Stupid trunk is tiny as small. where do you live?  ha ha.  I have it on CL but with the US in its present state there doesn't seem to be many electronics moving there.  I have a few things at good prices w/ no response.  Like a dumb ass i threw the box away 3 weeks ago.

1 hour ago, bcbrassard said:

Ya its the 12".  Stupid trunk is tiny as small. where do you live?  ha ha.  I have it on CL but with the US in its present state there doesn't seem to be many electronics moving there.  I have a few things at good prices w/ no response.  Like a dumb ass i threw the box away 3 weeks ago.

Colorado 80602. I also don’t have the box, I had hers installed at a shop in may, then that got my car audio itch going in my truck. Look up the p3 10”

enclosure and see if that even interests you

‘16 ram. Net Audio. Taramps. JL. DS18.  Fox Acoustics. XS Power. 226.08” of DC Audio blue carbon fiber. 

On 11/10/2020 at 10:22 AM, JakeW said:

Colorado 80602. I also don’t have the box, I had hers installed at a shop in may, then that got my car audio itch going in my truck. Look up the p3 10”

enclosure and see if that even interests you

I will look into everything tomorrow.  Is it the wedge shape enclosure. Sealed or ported. Be fair trade if we each paid for shipping. 

Just now, bcbrassard said:

I will look into everything tomorrow.  Is it the wedge shape enclosure. Sealed or ported. Be fair trade if we each paid for shipping. 

Yes sealed wedge! Something like p300-10T?

image.jpg

image.jpg

‘16 ram. Net Audio. Taramps. JL. DS18.  Fox Acoustics. XS Power. 226.08” of DC Audio blue carbon fiber. 

Archived