Mods include magnaflow exhaust, full suspension lift with 33" tires and new wheels, BMC, bumper trim, full weld on sliders, skid plates, dark tint, blacked out emblems, LED interior lights and a few other odds and ends.

But what y'all care about here more....

Kenwood excelon DMX907s headunit with idatalink maestro. double USB input replaced stock USB/Aux input. All doors and rear hatch speakers replaced with Kenwood KFC series speakers.
DDaudio 10" (entry level 200 series) subs in the back with a DDaudio 500 watt rms amp installed under front passenger seat.
Bass remote installed in the worthless cubby hole on dash. Stinger X, 4ga ultimate wiring kit and stinger 4000 RCAs.
Quick disconnect added to subwoofer box with an XT60 connector. Makes removal quick and easy for when I need all the cargo room.

IMG_20200512_152657429.jpg

IMG_20200613_175928860.jpg

IMG_20200613_180403040.jpg

IMG_20200622_175252937.jpg

IMG_20200622_175642539.jpg

IMG_20200622_175323608.jpg

IMG_20200622_175436523.jpg

UPDATE, New setup

reap.jpg

2Kdual.jpg

Singer 250amp Alt, Singer PCM bypass harness

Titan8 Lithium Underhood safe BCI PWR-S5

Big 3 W/ dual runs of power/ground. All 1/0awg OFC

SounDigital EVO 5K amp, Two 15" Fi SSD subs

Next Level Fabrication @ 7 cubes net, tuned to 32HZ 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clean audio build. I’m sure it sounds good I know U want more but it looks very clean.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

2 minutes ago, Ron36 said:

Clean audio build. I’m sure it sounds good I know U want more but it looks very clean.

Thanks man. Keeping everything clean looking inside is important to me. 

And yes, I'd like a little more. But want to keep the same box and amp location. I'll likely be ordering the sundown sfb 1000d soon. And if the subs I have now can't handle that, I'm thinking maybe the sundown E series 10s might be good fit with that amp. But I'll try the DDs for a while first.

In my garage/man cave... And @Ron36 I read on another post that you're a technician... So you might like the second picture... A buddy of mine cut that out with his laser for my garage bar.

IMG_20200401_203738134.jpg

IMG_20200523_210255433.jpg

17 minutes ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

The car audio build is clean, for sure. But what I like, is the garage. It’s nice how it is but has so much potential. 

Thanks. It's wired for a 2 post lift, and a welding station... And concrete is reinforced for the lift as well... But I never got around to setting up either. The wife and I are debating if we plan on moving one more time or staying here forever. I don't want to get it perfect and then we move LOL

Nice vehicle,Install and most of all garage:)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Thanks fellas. I love the garage. Just had it built last August. Been wanting one for years. 

The SFB1000D has been ordered.

And I've been debating between the sundown 10" E series (500rms each) or the SA series (750 RMS each) to go with that amp if I decide to switch subs. The SA series obviously look better, but they'd be underpowered. The E series would be better matched up with RMS, but not as good of subs.

But the question is, would the underpowered but higher quality SAs still outperform the properly powered E series? 

Either way, they'll be in 1.5 cubed each ported and tuned to 30. So slightly bigger box than suggested, which is good for underpowered subs I believe....

is it just me or does anybody else see a giant handle bar mustache on on these 4 runners

btw clean build

crap goatee i am dyslexic i feel its getting worse with age.

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

7 hours ago, Backwoods said:

Thanks fellas. I love the garage. Just had it built last August. Been wanting one for years. 

The SFB1000D has been ordered.

And I've been debating between the sundown 10" E series (500rms each) or the SA series (750 RMS each) to go with that amp if I decide to switch subs. The SA series obviously look better, but they'd be underpowered. The E series would be better matched up with RMS, but not as good of subs.

But the question is, would the underpowered but higher quality SAs still outperform the properly powered E series? 

Either way, they'll be in 1.5 cubed each ported and tuned to 30. So slightly bigger box than suggested, which is good for underpowered subs I believe....

I would get the sa’s for sure. They are built like tanks and in the future you you could put a sfb3000d on them, easy with no problems or worries. Them sa’s are the sh!t would still be hungry on that sfb3000d. But once you learn more then you can push the envelope a little more. Sundown subwoofers do better in larger enclosures and can still handle double or triple the rated rms in a larger than recommended enclosure.

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

Archived