Second Skin Audio

Is this the strongest sub woofer on the planet ?

1 hour ago, Dafaseles said:

The Memphis VIV with the 7.5" voice coil is a 2 ohm sub and rated at 2,200 rms. Nowhere near that of the Pride. I haven't really been able to find any information on the VIV other than what Memphis has on their website

Yeah, I love Memphis but it pisses me off how they don’t list much information, specs or enclosure recommendations on their products. Basically just rms ratings. They use to list more info. They don’t anymore. Wish I knew the ts parameters of my Memphis mids and highs. They don’t even list them in the packaging either. 

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

49 minutes ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

Yeah, I love Memphis but it pisses me off how they don’t list much information, specs or enclosure recommendations on their products. Basically just rms ratings. They use to list more info. They don’t anymore. Wish I knew the ts parameters of my Memphis mids and highs. They don’t even list them in the packaging either. 

We'll, that's another thing I could go off on a big rant about ! 

It's sure not just Memphis ! I've seen a lot of companies offer very little specs about their speakers.

And really, I don't know of "ANY" of them that offer the kind of info that I'd like to see...

For instance, I'd like to see manufacturers list a range of enclosure sizes and tuning, and for newbies, even explain how said sub will react in the minimum size, the intermediate size, and the max size enclosure.

Then list the tuning, and show the deepest, middle, and highest recommended tuning frequencies as well. 

Most people, even a noob, know what they want, but just don't know how to achieve it.

Quick question I got 2 10 inch kicker l7t and just purchased a sound stream ar1 4500 what amp and have a bx10 soundstream bass ehaancer  any one can help me where should I set amp to and what hz the soundstream bass epicenter should be it has a switch from 35 50 80hz. Where should wide and sweep be tuned to also any help would appreciate it please

Archived