Questions about SKAR triple 8" SDR loaded enclosure and comp speakers .

Vehicle: Brick Encore 2018

Sound System (currently):  Single U-Series 10" powered by a SAZ1500 amplifier Sundown

Others: N/A (no Big-Three just yet but will soon)

Budget for new system?: N/A

I had a long and hard thought about what to do with the system and decided that I want to start everything from scratch. I'd like to try SKAR for the first time! So I decided to lurk through official website: I have to admit that the enclosure (Triple 8" SDR loaded) looks really nice! 😲  But then when I was looking at Tuning Frequency (46Hz), I was like, "Isn't it bit too high?" Is it good for music such as rap/hip-hop, trap, etc.? I'm just curious what's your thought on that. And as for the amp, I was looking at "FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER" recommendation (at the bottom of SKAR page) and it says it's good with RP-2000.1D. I'm no installer myself but I don't see how the wire works? RP-1200.1D makes more sense, wouldn't it? I don't mind doing the 2000.1D as long as it's right tuning and keep under control. I probably will end up doing the 2000 watts upgrade later on in life (who knows, lol.) 

And now for speakers for my doors. My SUV has four doors, so I will have to buy 2 sets of Component Speakers. Skar SPX-65C came to mind. I'm struggling to find the right amplifier to power a pair of SPX. I don't know if buying two RP-150.4AB would be a good idea or not but I'd like to have at least a single amp to power all Comp speakers. Thanks for your time and cannot wait to try out new system! 

Edited by Smurfboy

22 hours ago, AaronT said:

I'd just add another u10 and second saz 1500.

The tripple 8 box from Skar is filled with thier entry level subs.

Funnily enough, I actually thought about doing that. I probably will do something like that in the future for sure!  For some odd reason, however, I'm very curious about Skar as well. I will hold my U10 in case if I change my mind. Thanks for comment!