Sonic Electronix

Are any of you in the christmas spirit.......and........

WOW Steve is the man for hooking it up! Good job there man! Wish there were more people so generous in the world. LOL

X10 thats why i get so pissed when steve gets flamed by some of those losers  on you tube and shit.....sure steves a basshead,lol but if these muthphuckers knew what a great guy Mr Steve Meade really is theyd  prolly stfu right quick...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

I need to BUY some 4gauge, not asking to bum some 0gauge or anything fancy... I have 2 installs I need to run new power wire in. Both jobs are only 1000watt range

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived