CC1 play well with sundown SFB?

Use the smd cc1 to set the sub sonic on the sfb at 31 hz box is tuned at 32hz. Being the amp has a 12db slope I set close to tuning and it’s cutting so much bass it’s got the bass sounding so weak. Went as low as to set at 20hz with the cc1 and still no good. So I set with a damn the way sundown shows on a YouTube video they posted https://youtu.be/cXb4yh6Gdx4 and the subs sound amazing. Anyone have experience with this combo?

You are using the cc-1 incorrectly then. It does the same thing as the dmm method but it is better and can do a little more. The sfb amps are full bridge amps that make it where you can set the crossovers with a dmm. But regular half bridge amps subsonic filter, even though a subsonic filter and high pass filter are basically the same thing, it won’t allow you to set the subsonic filter using a dmm but a dmm can set a high pass filter on a full bridge amp. It makes no sense. But a cc-1 can set any filter. You just have to learn the cc-1 correctly. You are doing something wrong even though it seems like you are doing everything right. It happens sometimes. Even to pros. 

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

10 minutes ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

You are using the cc-1 incorrectly then. It does the same thing as the dmm method but it is better and can do a little more. The sfb amps are full bridge amps that make it where you can set the crossovers with a dmm. But regular half bridge amps subsonic filter, even though a subsonic filter and high pass filter are basically the same thing, it won’t allow you to set the subsonic filter using a dmm but a dmm can set a high pass filter on a full bridge amp. It makes no sense. But a cc-1 can set any filter. You just have to learn the cc-1 correctly. You are doing something wrong even though it seems like you are doing everything right. It happens sometimes. Even to pros. 

Wish I new what I was doing wrong. I have set many amps using the cc1. Do it by the book every time. Even the smd om1 when used with the won’t work at.