Please help with choosing between these component speakers

khoddah@hotmail.com

This is my first post, so hello guys

i have a car with 8 speakers (woofer and tweeter on each door) with no factory amp. i need your help choosing between the following component speakers which i'll be getting 4 pairs of. all of those have decent sensitivity so they'll be loud a bit but which of those has good clarity ?. i'm outside the US so also consider the prices please.

Kicker 46CSS654: lowest price for 4 pairs with shipping is $494.92 

Hertz DSK165.3: lowest price for 4 pairs with shipping is $248

Rockford Fosgate Punch P165-SI: lowest price for 4 pairs with shipping is $500

JL Audio C1-650: lowest price for 4 pairs with shipping is $321.32

Alpine S-S65C: lowest price for 4 pairs with shipping is $305.56

I will be buying Kicker key200.4 to power them and adding Rockford Fosgate P300-10 sub with them. So i don't need the components to have an amazing bass.

Can't go to shops and listen to the speakers myself because all they have is cheaper brands. Any help will be appreciated.

honestly, use your 4 channel to amp the factory speakers first, a lot of factory speakers are under powered.  the lowest price is free.  then if you decide you hate it you can upgrade then.  my money would be on the Hertz or the alpines tho for the price points.

7 hours ago, bmwking said:

honestly, use your 4 channel to amp the factory speakers first, a lot of factory speakers are under powered.  the lowest price is free.  then if you decide you hate it you can upgrade then.  my money would be on the Hertz or the alpines tho for the price points.

Thanks for the idea, i'll do that.   If don't like the sound still, then i think i'll go with the Alpines.

I've had great luck with the infinity Primus series. Low price, take 80 rms and are the only set I've heard sounded great with a flat EQ. I use em in alot of budget installs for my customers

2009 Silverado 1500, 7.5" lift, 37x12.50r17s, Built Gen 4 5.3L ( 4.8l flat pistons, decked 243s, SS2 Cam, Pac 1218 springs, ported intake, 120mm TB, Long tubes, 3" duals HP tuner software tuned by me), 4l80e swapped and 4.56 gears. All done by me. stereo is Pioneer avh 600ex, all stinger rca, jp23 v1.5, skar rp150.4, and hertz hpd4. 2 SHCA 6.5 8ohm, 1 SHCA 3.5", and 1 DS18 tw120pro in each door. The 3.5 mid and 3.5" tweeters are powered by the skar rp150.4, the 6.5s are powered by the hertz bridged @4 ohms. Dual runs   of 3/0 welding cable, 300a alternator, 2 Vmax AGMs up front. current sub is a AB XR 12 ( dual 2 ohm) with bottom spider cut out in 2.25 cubes at 32hz

Archived