12 minutes ago, killerc998 said:

Just tested system with out the lithium and it wasnt dropping below 13. The 2 alts stock 145 and js alts 270 and 2 batteries are holding up. Now i still need to let it play for awhile, however the high/mid amp gets hot (cook food on it) class a/b wired to 2 ohm. Will test for longevity once new amp comes in. Will put new amp in and swap the sundown sbf 200x4 in the burb with the current hypnotic amp. Dafaseles i read in another thread you got daughters, i got 2 myself. I get some weird looks when im bumping bassed disney music with the eldest.

Awww dude! I can't wait to do that shit! My oldest can't get enough of Disney. I'm working on mine as we speak! Lol. 

I wonder why your amp is getting so hot. Your voltage seems fine. 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

Its because its an a/b amp wired to 2 ohm. When it was wired to 4 ohm it doesnt get that hot. 3 sets of components wired to a 4 channel amp causes 2 channels to be wired to 2 ohm and 2 to 2 ohm. You can tell which side of the amp is 2 ohm and which side is 4 ohm just by feel. 

• 3 weeks later...

System is breaking in nicely. Added a few pieces of wood at the rear of the cab to do some strengthening/stop vibrations, and the out put increased. Still need to do some more testing. Output is louder with both windows open, however you get more windshield/panel flex with one window up and one down. The way the box is built i dont get a lot of wind, so now hair movement. Getting an Audio Dynamics sticker cut now to add to window. I cant see threw it ao I'm gonna sticker bomb it. The shop is my brother in laws. Its in Colorado Springs. 

IMG_20210921_211635.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, killerc998 said:

Think im running out of room. IMG_20211008_063650.thumb.jpg.e6f78e96b5e53a59475536eedc255db3.jpg

Passenger seat delete 😆 

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt

Can't take pass seat out, daughter rides sometimes. Could always mount things to the beauty panel. Box is 1.5" thick so that pannel dont move. Could always mount up under the dash, move center console and mount standing, in the bed since i got a shell. 

Got it all figured out

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt

33 minutes ago, killerc998 said:

No good way to do wiring so I just ran it like that. IMG_20211010_140642.thumb.jpg.94ed62ba712683c3b386df343be68408.jpgIMG_20211010_140724.thumb.jpg.4772b978e06fbff52bf410725e528e1a.jpg

Looks clean to me! With all the space constraints, gotta do what you gotta do! 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

Archived