Welcome to the SMD forum!

Sign in to follow this  
kaji88

Check Vehicle History reports before buying used car

Hey Guys,
If you are planning to buy a used car or any vehicle then you should check its history report first before making any decision and you can easily do it through VINCheckUp tool.

VINCheckUp Vehicle History reports are made up of multiple sections and contain a large amount of information on any vehicle sold post 1982.

Our reports can provide you with detailed vehicle specifications along with vehicle Accident History and Salvage & Total Loss events reported by all insurance companies in all 50 US states. In addition we provide Title History data that will allow you to uncover title brand, dates the vehicle was purchase and registered as well as any outstanding and past liens that were placed against the vehicle.

Vehicle History reports may also contain previous maintenance and service records, witch may include everything from previous tow events, to major recalls and service performed on the vehicle.

You can use VINCheckUp service to screen multiple vehicles. This process will help you with your vehicle buying decision process and will aid you in buying the vehicle that is right for you. Do not make the costly mistake of buying another persons problem, run a full Vehicle History Report first!

You may just be surprised what you uncover, check out at https://mazejeet88.wixsite.com/instantvincheck

I’m a used car salesman. You may be able to throw that pitch to a dumb dumb. But you can’t throw it around me or to dudes I fugh with. So don’t pitch that bullshit here. When it comes to a vehicle, places report to carfax when and if they report. No where else. So it’s a no brained that carfax is the best and most accurate vehicle reports. Duh. There isn’t any substitutions to carfax. None that come close. If you buy a vehicle from a used car dealership, ask for a carfax before purchasing the vehicle. If you buy a vehicle from a private seller, pay for a carfax online before meeting up with the person. And anybody that’s onlooking, just because a vehicle report from another company is cheaper, don’t let that persuade you. Paying for a carfax is the smartest decision if you are buying a vehicle from a private seller. I’m in the car business, so I know what I’m talking about. And plus, you have to make some kind of agreement with Steve Meade to be advertising on his forum.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:+1:

“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

14 hours ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

I’m a used car salesman. You may be able to throw that pitch to a dumb dumb. But you can’t throw it around me or to dudes I fugh with. So don’t pitch that bullshit here. When it comes to a vehicle, places report to carfax when and if they report. No where else. So it’s a no brained that carfax is the best and most accurate vehicle reports. Duh. There isn’t any substitutions to carfax. None that come close. If you buy a vehicle from a used car dealership, ask for a carfax before purchasing the vehicle. If you buy a vehicle from a private seller, pay for a carfax online before meeting up with the person. And anybody that’s onlooking, just because a vehicle report from another company is cheaper, don’t let that persuade you. Paying for a carfax is the smartest decision if you are buying a vehicle from a private seller. I’m in the car business, so I know what I’m talking about. And plus, you have to make some kind of agreement with Steve Meade to be advertising on his forum.

I look at more then just car fax  a car I was looking at had nothing in car fax but the other one. Crap can’t remember what it is called had an accident report on it It don’t matter only good if things are reported anyways