13 hours ago, THEMERQ said:

I was setting the gain with my DD-1 and I accidentally put the red probe on the negative speaker terminal and now it shows distortion no matter what, even before it detects the 40hz signal. Can it be repaired?

Go to D’Amore website email them or Meades shop website email them they can get it repaired 

I would be surprised if that fried it. It's just a DC reference signal. Same as you'd get on the 'positive' side with the volume down.

Toss a new  battery in, make sure your cord is plugged in all the way. Try measuring again either on the deck, or pick an arbitrary low volume setting on the deck and check at the amp.

On 8/25/2020 at 3:11 AM, SnowDrifter said:

I would be surprised if that fried it. It's just a DC reference signal. Same as you'd get on the 'positive' side with the volume down.

Toss a new  battery in, make sure your cord is plugged in all the way. Try measuring again either on the deck, or pick an arbitrary low volume setting on the deck and check at the amp.

I installed a new battery and it worked correctly, thanks. The old battery was at 7 volts..

• Like (+1 Rep) 1