• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/30/2020 at 6:18 PM, CstrokerV said:

see stuff like this wants me to blow my money and start a project lol maybe if i make a budget ill be able too

LOL. Thank you.  I was definitely held to a tight budget. You can still deal with life and still do the things you love. Some of us takes longer to reach those dreams. 

11 hours ago, dog24fret said:

Okay. Could someone tell what I did wrong with my pics? All straight off my laptop or phone no PB. Or am I the only one not able to see the pic on the first page?

i dont see them anymore either but have no idea why and last pic on this page is white no picture

9 minutes ago, CstrokerV said:

i dont see them anymore either but have no idea why and last pic on this page is white no picture

Okay thank you. Kinda odd.

The last one is white but when I click on it. It opens up but in a different screen.

On 9/1/2020 at 9:12 AM, CstrokerV said:

I am having a lot of issues with the pictures on my build log also. About 15% of all my photos are "white no picture". I've tried uploading from different browsers, different devices, deleting and reuploading, nothing... I talk to somebody on the tech boards last month, can't remember if it was the administrator or forum go-er but they weren't able to help either... It's weird...

• 2 weeks later...

A small update. Wife has been in the hosptial and I came down really sick also. 

First off I want to thank Second skin and Steve Mead and those who voted for my build awhile back. The spectrum is amazing!!! Not sure if there is a way to tag them or not. 

Well got it fully stripped down and 

3 1/2 gallons of deadener. I am putting it back together. 

The roof is much sturdier than I was expecting. I used some expanding foam where I could. The factory filled all braces with foam which was really nice.

20200909_131602.jpg

20200909_131526.jpg

20200910_085639.jpg

Archived