Second Skin Audio

4 sundown sa 8 v3s or 2 Sundown sa 12 v2

Pappa14

I think what these guys are gonna ask are- what kind of vehicle, what kind of amp(s) and what kind of enclosure you’re looking for 

‘16 ram. Net Audio. Taramps. JL. DS18.  Fox Acoustics. XS Power. 226.08” of DC Audio blue carbon fiber. 

12’s will be louder and will get lower , I would only use 8’s if it was a no room issue. 8’s can get loud but 12’s are the way I would go.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

I agree that 12's will get louder and lower. But I must say that I love my 3 little 8's (soon to be 4 little 8's). In the right enclosure, they can get pretty low and are super punchy which is good for rock and metal, imo. However, if I had the space in my truck, I think I would've gone with 12's.

Archived