XS Power

so im doing a build just got my xs-D3100 .I have a 200amp alt im my 2001 hyuandai accent 1.5l im running m3c dd amp 3800 watts pulls 350amps also running c4x100 dd audio amp draws 65amps .my question is I need an agm battery up front .im asking for suggestions an ots my daily use im gonna push a 9915 esp dd audio sub is my electrical sufficient to get the most out of my mic amp ????also need input on a front under bonnett agm battery for my accent

That would be sufficient if you had that d3100 as a secondary battery and another agm under the hood with a big 3 upgrade. And you won’t be pulling 415 amps of current. No where near. Those current readings are readings done at the lowest impedance stable and on a sinusoidal signal, not music. Music current draw is around half that value. Then you have to factor in impedance rise which minimizes the current draw as well. There are fluctuations in impedance rise and in music that there would be at times quick bigger current draws. Then you have to factor in the current the alternator does at idle and at certain rpm’s. And xs makes an agm battery that would fit in your vehicle factory battery slot. That and a big 3 upgrade would work just fine. What brand of alternator are you using?

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”