I know I haven’t posted here in a while..

Not sure if I can even post this ..

But I lost my best friend, my future wife. I was planning on proposing in March.. 

I’m not sure if God has a plan... but he took an amazing Angel.. her wings were ready but my heart wasn’t.. Im just thankful put her in my path, and I cherish every moment we spent together .. it’s been very difficult painful. Burial on the 15th ..Her birthday is on the 29th of this month.. dia de los muertos and holidays is coming up . It’s gonna be a rough year for me ..

But she went through a lot of sufferings, and still kept strong with a smile in her face and kept pushing forward, I will forever keep her in my heart. And she will guide me with each step..

I just want to share the story of how one amazing person, Angelica Gonzalez. Made such an impact. I was in a rabbit hole, and she literally saved my life, made me become a better person. Showed me how to love. We had a poster in our home that said, and this describes her, purest heart: 

Try New Things — Help Eachother Out — Be Grateful — Keep Your Promises — Say I Love You — Work Hard — Be Generous With Hugs — Do Your Best — Be Yourself — Smile More.

Guys, everytime you or your love ones leave the house, a simple kiss and saying I love you ... will keep you at peace .. 

Not sure if I can post the gofundme, funeral /service cost are getting insane 

here’s a little video I made. you won’t catch her not smiling !

Amazing memories, I just wish I had more time.. we were always saying 2021 for house and kids..  she was only 30..  I’m trying to figure out gods purpose . It’s just hard you know ... trying to stay strong for her. 

Sorry for your loss man. It's never easy. One of my best friends funeral is today and we weren't allowed to attend due to Covid. Only immediately family.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Yeah man the burial is this Tuesday, for service/viewing they said 35 people ... but for burial they said it was no limit, but 6ft apart and mask so I’m sure it’s going to be massive she had a lot of love.. sucks you couldn’t attend bro. 
hopefully time heals..

Archived