Sonic Electronix

I have 4 midrange speakers , 4 audiopipe bullet tweeters and a mb quarts 125.4 amp. These items been sitting for a while almost brand new. I just bought a cheap 2005 4runner to beat around.  

It already has a nice decent pioneer head unit so that helps me. I already installed the speakers and tweeters. Had to trim alittle here and there for the speakers. So front door are 8" selenium midrange 8ohm each. with a bullet tweeter on each door. Rear door speakers are 6" selenium midrange 8ohms with a bullet tweeter on each door. tweeters are 4 ohms buy the way. Amp is also installed and wires are all ran and hooked up. I just need to hook up speaker cables to amp. 

So this amp is pretty decent. Pushes a nice 125.4 at 4ohms and 250.4 at 2 ohms.  amp can also be bridged at 4 ohms for a nice 500 RMS

How do i connect my mids and tweets?

2 8" in parallel(4ohms final reading) channel 1

2 6" in parallel(4ohms final reading) channel 2

and pretty much same for tweeters?

Your amp is fine, I am just having a hard time seeing what you are going for with the tweeters in the rear door. It makes it extremely hard to stage the sound with this setup. 

The 4 doors wired on channel 1 and 2 is fine.

Highpass filter set at 100hz est.

As far as the tweeters, get a "Bass blocker" to put inline with your positive wire to the tweeters (THIS IS A MUST). This will prevent them from blowing immediately when you play them.(Most tweets play best at 4k-20khz) 

Then you will need to have your crossover set on the amp at a High Pass Filter of 4k for the tweeters.

You would want to consider a DSP as this way is running your speakers "active" a DSP will help you with sound staging and to not have your door frequencies overlap with the same that your tweets are playing.

Like I said, those tweeters are going to be loud as shit.

Consider the doors being on channel 1 and 2 wired how you said and try hooking up just the front tweeters and see how you like it. 

I have a expedition and I completely did a rear speaker delete. its still loud as hell in the rear, and plus I do not have rear passengers a lot. 

If your not familiar,  google "active crossover for car audio" and search this forum/google for others opinions on "rear fill"

Archived