Second Skin Audio

Fi audio btl neo

Eggs

1 hour ago, nickgoose said:

Good luck trying to get any sub from Fi right now. I placed an order for a 12" sp4 plus on 8/15 and am still waiting for it.. Just a friendly notice on how long it may take to actually get a sub from fi. If I would've known it would take this long I would've went with a different brand (and I am a huge Fi fan)..

I placed my order one day before you LOL

Today on Facebook they said things will be speeding up in the next few days... We will see.

There's people that's been waiting 3 months. I just wish they were upfront about how long the wait really is. It might prevent some orders from happening... But that will just reduce the wait more, and plenty of people would still be willing to wait for that full blown American quality.

Singer 250amp Alt, Singer PCM bypass harness

Titan8 Lithium Underhood safe BCI PWR-S5

Big 3 W/ dual runs of power/ground. All 1/0awg OFC

SounDigital EVO 5K amp, Two 15" Fi SSD subs

Next Level Fabrication @ 7 cubes net, tuned to 32HZ 

32 minutes ago, Backwoods said:

I placed my order one day before you LOL

Today on Facebook they said things will be speeding up in the next few days... We will see.

There's people that's been waiting 3 months. I just wish they were upfront about how long the wait really is. It might prevent some orders from happening... But that will just reduce the wait more, and plenty of people would still be willing to wait for that full blown American quality.

Wow what are the odds of that haha. I'm actually happy I posted on your thread, because I did not see the fb post. Now hopefully everybody's orders will be shipped out soon. 

And I agree 100%. Regardless, as a extremely reputable company in the car audio business knowing you'll have delays, they should have been honest to their customers. People respect the truth, I still would've place the order that day if it had an unknown eta. But when it says, "10-15 days lead time" I am expecting just that, you know?

At the end of the day, Fi is my favorite so I know it will be worth the wait.

2 hours ago, nickgoose said:

Wow what are the odds of that haha. I'm actually happy I posted on your thread, because I did not see the fb post. Now hopefully everybody's orders will be shipped out soon. 

And I agree 100%. Regardless, as a extremely reputable company in the car audio business knowing you'll have delays, they should have been honest to their customers. People respect the truth, I still would've place the order that day if it had an unknown eta. But when it says, "10-15 days lead time" I am expecting just that, you know?

At the end of the day, Fi is my favorite so I know it will be worth the wait.

This isn't my thread LOL... Just thought I'd let ya know what that said In the Fi only fb group.

They said everyone should get updates emailed to them this Friday, at the moment orders are taking about 9 weeks. Friday makes exactly 9 weeks for me... So hopefully I get a good email update LOL

Singer 250amp Alt, Singer PCM bypass harness

Titan8 Lithium Underhood safe BCI PWR-S5

Big 3 W/ dual runs of power/ground. All 1/0awg OFC

SounDigital EVO 5K amp, Two 15" Fi SSD subs

Next Level Fabrication @ 7 cubes net, tuned to 32HZ 

43 minutes ago, Backwoods said:

This isn't my thread LOL... Just thought I'd let ya know what that said In the Fi only fb group.

They said everyone should get updates emailed to them this Friday, at the moment orders are taking about 9 weeks. Friday makes exactly 9 weeks for me... So hopefully I get a good email update LOL

Yikes... lol my bad.

And I am looking forward to getting my update as well haha.

Archived