Why cant I ever seem to get a response, support, or follow up with emails or even calling WCCarAudio... Its like pulling teeth...

I place an order, i get 2 items, but nothing else in the order. Ive called, I emailed several times, the email on the invoice bounces. Love the SMD Products, but this is super frustrating...

2018 F350 Platinum Hostile w/ Toyo 37 MT's

Big 3

Gately Audio 4 - 8" Enclosure

B2 Audio XM8's

SounDigital Evo 5000.1 2ohm

SounDigital Evo 1200.4 4ohm

AudioControl DM-608

PAC AmpPro - Optical Out

Kleinn Demon Train Horn

Viper DS4+ Smart Start

14 hours ago, MrSkippyJ said:

use the chat on the WCC page. I had a question and got it answered super quick.

Ill send a message, says they arent online... But worth a shot. Ive called 3x, sent several emails... crickets...

2018 F350 Platinum Hostile w/ Toyo 37 MT's

Big 3

Gately Audio 4 - 8" Enclosure

B2 Audio XM8's

SounDigital Evo 5000.1 2ohm

SounDigital Evo 1200.4 4ohm

AudioControl DM-608

PAC AmpPro - Optical Out

Kleinn Demon Train Horn

Viper DS4+ Smart Start

Yeah that can be frustrating...  It doesnt thrill me when a company doesnt bother responding to customers. Customer support is a big thing to me. Especially if you've waited more than a week after emailing. 

BUT that being said, Covid has a LOT of companies short staffed and working harder than usual with limited staff and that can have something to do with it. 

Hell, i sent a private message on here to Steve about a month and a half ago and he hasnt even read it yet. At this point i doubt he will. But oh well. I didnt really NEED what i was asking to buy anyways LOL

Singer 250amp Alt, Singer PCM bypass harness

Titan8 Lithium Underhood safe BCI PWR-S5

Big 3 W/ dual runs of power/ground. All 1/0awg OFC

SounDigital EVO 5K amp, Two 15" Fi SSD subs

Next Level Fabrication @ 7 cubes net, tuned to 32HZ 

3 hours ago, MrSkippyJ said:

I think he has his PMs turned off here. 

That would explain it. 

Singer 250amp Alt, Singer PCM bypass harness

Titan8 Lithium Underhood safe BCI PWR-S5

Big 3 W/ dual runs of power/ground. All 1/0awg OFC

SounDigital EVO 5K amp, Two 15" Fi SSD subs

Next Level Fabrication @ 7 cubes net, tuned to 32HZ 

On 9/17/2020 at 5:27 PM, Backwoods said:

Yeah that can be frustrating...  It doesnt thrill me when a company doesnt bother responding to customers. Customer support is a big thing to me. Especially if you've waited more than a week after emailing. 

BUT that being said, Covid has a LOT of companies short staffed and working harder than usual with limited staff and that can have something to do with it. 

Hell, i sent a private message on here to Steve about a month and a half ago and he hasnt even read it yet. At this point i doubt he will. But oh well. I didnt really NEED what i was asking to buy anyways LOL

What is the email you used to send us a message. Let me take a look.

On 9/17/2020 at 5:27 PM, Backwoods said:

Did you use a different name on the forum to send Steve a private message? Because your current account comes up with nothing at all. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Archived