Second Skin Audio

My worst fear

Taxed1

My worst fear about mounting my subs has been the drill slipping & hitting the surround. I introduce to you my friends The Speaker Saver! Made from cast aluminum this product comes with a lifetime limited warranty. It promises to protect your rubber surround while you drill your pilot holes. Not only am I the president but I am also a client.

It’s just a cheap pan from Walmart, good day people!!

CDDCF103-4421-452C-9C3D-34EDBE47B98A.jpeg

9212669E-BD28-4C12-9D8D-AC0EDBDC2F8B.jpeg

7E8D0182-872F-4592-B040-3A7EEFE216F3.jpeg

C598AD47-8E3C-4EEE-AEB9-09BF247FFBB6.jpeg

20 hours ago, Dafaseles said:

I might look like an idiot... but I'm not going to front...I might have to use this technique 

It's not dumb if it works 🤣

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Do you have the particular pan item numbers for the different size of woofers? Haha And do you prefer aluminum over cast iron on a high roll surround? Lol!!!!!

‘16 ram. Net Audio. Taramps. JL. DS18.  Fox Acoustics. XS Power. 226.08” of DC Audio blue carbon fiber. 

11 minutes ago, JakeW said:

Do you have the particular pan item numbers for the different size of woofers? Haha And do you prefer aluminum over cast iron on a high roll surround? Lol!!!!!

Yeah, on some of those Sundown subs, you're going to need a stew pot to get over those surrounds! 🤣

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

@Taxed1 that’s a smart idea and it can double as a bass recipe, over easy, for sure.

@MG88 i like your idea too. 

y’all are some smart bass heads. But when you do so much bass’n like I did, then your brain cells tap out and get out the vehicle lol!

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

4 hours ago, JakeW said:

A big one would work with any size subwoofer or surround. It would just have to be positioned correctly each section.

51 minutes ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

A big one would work with any size subwoofer or surround. It would just have to be positioned correctly each section.

I just read that again and I can see why you thought it was funny lol! I didn’t even even think of that innuendo and following a joking post I posted before that one. I’m actually being for real on that post, no joke, pun or innuendo intended. Lol my bad.

Archived