A Bunch Of Boxes I Made Wrong For Your Critical Pleasure

6 hours ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

It states on the title of this thread, free designs, and now you are charging people money. And when a subwoofer enclosure’s port(s) has more than one bend then it shouldn’t wrap around the subwoofer and line the inner walls of the enclosure. That decreases output a bunch. So let me understand this correctly. A guy who just learned the difference between net volume and gross volume and then thinks it’s ok to wrap a port around the inside of an enclosure is selling enclosure designs on a world renown car audio forum?

1D8E98FA-23F3-4B62-8682-AE1EF132CCB1.gif.26b2d4eb2405f6f08f5097fadcb24ce9.gif

HOLY FUCK MAN I nearly choked on my coffee ☕ 🤣🤣

Team Retribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

• LT.Smoke changed the title to A Bunch Of Boxes I Made Wrong For Your Critical Pleasure
  • LT.Smoke featured and unfeatured this topic

Welp, the box I just made certainly works. Not really sure why you guys are so mad about all of this. There were free designs in this thread, I plan on posting more up on my YouTube channel, and the ones I've made and sold have all worked fine. I don't have anyone complaining back to me about my designs. I definitely never said they were absolutely perfect, and I also never said anyone on this forum had to pay me for the design. If the S10 dude wanted a design from me, I'd just give it to him, but I'd also put it on eBay. I don't see how there's a problem with getting something for my work. I also don't see exactly why you are THIS critical. Why is it you didn't say anything about the port before I built the box? Should I have wrapped it back in so the internal opening of the port is behind the subwoofer? Should I really care about having too many port corners? Why? I doubt it's restrictive at all. It's a 100 sq. inch port on a 12". I also see people do transmission lines with way more corners. Should I really be concerned? The box turned out well, IMO, and everywhere else I've posted it people are very positive about it.

The guy I sold cut sheets to came to me for them and didn't ask for more. I also gave him a video on how to assemble it. He built it and told me it does what he wanted, he's happy. The designs I sell on eBay have written instructions, video, cut sheets, and the CAD files for $5. That's not bad, and the people buying them can always decide whether they want it or not. I'm not forcing anyone to do anything.

So, anyway, more box designs on the way. Despite your criticism, the boxes I've built still work, make the bass I was looking for, and for sure are not perfect. I know.

Y'all want to be salty, be salty I guess!