Curious if anyone has ordered from Fi recently

Kocyandia

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ordered two 15" SSD subs over 6 weeks ago and I'm still waiting. Sent 2 emails asking for approximate time they'll be done... No replies to either. When I ordered they were saying 30 days lead time. 

On Facebook I've read some people waiting 3 months... So I'm guessing I still have a month or so to wait.

Will be powering them with a SounDigital EVO 5K and Titan8 lithium under hood safe battery. In a nice custom enclosure.

I have everything sitting here waiting on the subs.

Singer 250amp Alt, Singer PCM bypass harness

Titan8 Lithium Underhood safe BCI PWR-S5

Big 3 W/ dual runs of power/ground. All 1/0awg OFC

SounDigital EVO 5K amp, Two 15" Fi SSD subs

Next Level Fabrication @ 7 cubes net, tuned to 32HZ 

43 minutes ago, Backwoods said:

I ordered two 15" SSD subs over 6 weeks ago and I'm still waiting. Sent 2 emails asking for approximate time they'll be done... No replies to either. When I ordered they were saying 30 days lead time. 

On Facebook I've read some people waiting 3 months... So I'm guessing I still have a month or so to wait.

Will be powering them with a SounDigital EVO 5K and Titan8 lithium under hood safe battery. In a nice custom enclosure.

I have everything sitting here waiting on the subs.

Same here. Ive sent email's and havent gotten single reply. I dont mind waiting, as these subs have a reputation for playing stupid low. Which is what I'm after. And things happen. I'd like an update of some sort on how long I'm going to wait. Ive got everything installed now. I guess one good thing is that I wasnt in a rush to get everything in. Also I've changed my mind about 9000x on what I want to do with my box. So theres that too lol. Ive settled on about 29hz tuning. The curve on these in Winisd is so damn flat.

24 minutes ago, Dafaseles said:

Just took a screen shot of that Instagram post I was talking about. That sucks you guys aren't even getting an email back. Just figured I'd post it

Screenshot_20200929-072103_Instagram.jpg

I seen their post on Facebook about it. Yeah it sucks. But I understand. I ordered on the 26th of August. And their site is showing a 45day lead time now. So if going by that I still have 2 weeks. I got plenty of time. Still have some boom in there to hold me over.

I ordered a 15" X D1 in early August.  I got an update at the end of August that the voice coil and spider was complete, then a few weeks ago a message that the steel was done.  This is my first Fi sub, so not entirely sure how many stages this goes through.  I figured it would be 2 months or so based on orders people had mentioned online around that time.

I'm putting this in a 2013 Nissan Leaf with a 4cu ft low 30s tuned box.  I've got some FaitalPRO 3FE22 on the dash in temp mdf pods and Dayton 7" reference woofers in the 4 doors.  Rockford T400-4 on those and a Rockford R2 500 for my subwoofers, currently a pair of '98 low-end Eclipse 15s.

Archived