Curious if anyone has ordered from Fi recently

Kocyandia

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Backwoods said:

Screenshot_20200929-181902.png

So, when I started getting my emails, first was coil pack ready and on the same day I got steel has been machined. Then 12 days later, I got being tested and packed and then 18 days after that, I got your order has been shipped. I ordered mine on black Friday though... before all this covid mess 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

Koc, I got that same email on September 14. 

Got the email yesterday saying the steel has been machined... Next up assembly and testing. Hopefully only another week or 2... Which will put the wait at exactly 2 months.

Singer 250amp Alt, Singer PCM bypass harness

Titan8 Lithium Underhood safe BCI PWR-S5

Big 3 W/ dual runs of power/ground. All 1/0awg OFC

SounDigital EVO 5K amp, Two 15" Fi SSD subs

Next Level Fabrication @ 7 cubes net, tuned to 32HZ 

Not shitting on FI but would have went with Sundown, you’d be bumping and happy already.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

5 hours ago, Ron36 said:

Not shitting on FI but would have went with Sundown, you’d be bumping and happy already.

My last subwoofer setup was Sundown... Nothing wrong with them. I've had 3 of their amps as well... One had issues since new... Never got a reply when I contacted Sundown.

This time I almost bought 2 Sundown 15" SAv2 subs.... But for the same price you can buy fully made, machined, and assembled in America 15" Fi SSD... more Xmax, full 3" coils, more power handling, cooling, internal leads.... WITH EVERY OPTION... You just have to be patient... I can handle that.

Plus at the last show I went to... I think Fi and deaf bonce had the best sounding setups. I'm not saying the LOUDEST... But the best sounding LOUD vehicles. The girl driving the jeep cherokee with deaf bonce shattered her windshield and all... While sounding excellent! The guy in the tundra with the Fi blow through had some of the cleanest sounding bass from 25hz to 50hz that I heard at the show... PERIOD. He was the only one with Fi at the show too. And there was way more Sundown and Skar setups than anything... BUT Orion setups still won most if not ALL of the spl trophies. 

My last setup, 2 SA classics series 12s on a SFB3k was loud enough... Technically... But I wanted better sound, and figured I could also go louder at the same time. So I got my 5k, custom enclosure, lithium and everything ready... and went with Fi because I loved the sound of the SSD subs... 

A little more patience to have something that not everyone around you has is worth the extra wait to me by itself... Being fully machined and assembled in America, plus having better specs and sound... Well that's icing. 

Singer 250amp Alt, Singer PCM bypass harness

Titan8 Lithium Underhood safe BCI PWR-S5

Big 3 W/ dual runs of power/ground. All 1/0awg OFC

SounDigital EVO 5K amp, Two 15" Fi SSD subs

Next Level Fabrication @ 7 cubes net, tuned to 32HZ 

20 minutes ago, Backwoods said:

My last subwoofer setup was Sundown... Nothing wrong with them. I've had 3 of their amps as well... One had issues since new... Never got a reply when I contacted Sundown.

This time I almost bought 2 Sundown 15" SAv2 subs.... But for the same price you can buy fully made, machined, and assembled in America 15" Fi SSD... more Xmax, full 3" coils, more power handling, cooling, internal leads.... WITH EVERY OPTION... You just have to be patient... I can handle that.

Plus at the last show I went to... I think Fi and deaf bonce had the best sounding setups. I'm not saying the LOUDEST... But the best sounding LOUD vehicles. The girl driving the jeep cherokee with deaf bonce shattered her windshield and all... While sounding excellent! The guy in the tundra with the Fi blow through had some of the cleanest sounding bass from 25hz to 50hz that I heard at the show... PERIOD. He was the only one with Fi at the show too. And there was way more Sundown and Skar setups than anything... BUT Orion setups still won most if not ALL of the spl trophies. 

My last setup, 2 SA classics series 12s on a SFB3k was loud enough... Technically... But I wanted better sound, and figured I could also go louder at the same time. So I got my 5k, custom enclosure, lithium and everything ready... and went with Fi because I loved the sound of the SSD subs... 

A little more patience to have something that not everyone around you has is worth the extra wait to me by itself... Being fully machined and assembled in America, plus having better specs and sound... Well that's icing. 

Couldn't have said it better myself! 

P.s. Orion for some reason is dope... but who can get their stuff nowadays? Lol

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

Im hoping my box will be alright. I've started building it today.  Guess we'll see. Probably end up building a new one.  I always seem to dislike my first. Used torres, winisd, and triticums calc. 

20201005_085204.jpg

Archived