Curious if anyone has ordered from Fi recently

Kocyandia

Hell yeah. Dogs always fit in with every topic.

FB_IMG_1602137683611.jpg

FB_IMG_1602137585942.jpg

FB_IMG_1602137276570.jpg

FB_IMG_1602982784825.jpg

Singer 250amp Alt, Singer PCM bypass harness

Titan8 Lithium Underhood safe BCI PWR-S5

Big 3 W/ dual runs of power/ground. All 1/0awg OFC

SounDigital EVO 5K amp, Two 15" Fi SSD subs

Next Level Fabrication @ 7 cubes net, tuned to 32HZ 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Kocyandia said:

English mastiffs are one of my favorite dogs

They're big! (Usually between 175 ands 210 pounds) they drool like you wouldn't believe, they're stubborn as all get out, and they're farts stink to high hell! But they're sweet lap dogs that just want to cuddle while they sleep. Mine lets my daughters do whatever they want to her and never complains. They're great dogs! 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

On 10/17/2020 at 6:28 PM, nickgoose said:

Can’t wait!!

466D80AA-0B3B-4A2E-91A1-7EC0E1FA6FCC.jpeg

I asked them today when will my order ship, i also got the same update email as you on the 15th, and they told me these orders will likely ship next week.... I was really hoping they would ship this week but doesn't look like it... Just thought id give you a heads up as well. 

I'm getting impatient.... So impatient.... I can't even find many pictures online or on Facebook of the v3 SSD 15s to look at to hold me over while I wait. 

SEND ME MY SUBWOOFERS... Please... Pretty please... With a cherry on top?

On 10/19/2020 at 12:23 AM, Jonathan91v8 said:

I sent a message about my 3 subs being build. I got a message only saying "We are running 45 business days right now (9weeks), Brian". I bought 3 subs back in Sep 4th, It went on being made on Sep 11th, so im guessing around Nov 13th they be hopefully done.

You got a while.  Theyre way behind

Oh and just in case anyone doesnt know.... Fi is making another SSD sub that will be released before long. These picture come from a charity raffle, where Fi donated the first publicly shown new version.... These are the only pictures i have seen so far though. 

But the new version is supposed to be closer to the old UFO Q. 

ssd4.jpg

ssd42.jpg

2 hours ago, Backwoods said:

Oh and just in case anyone doesnt know.... Fi is making another SSD sub that will be released before long. These picture come from a charity raffle, where Fi donated the first publicly shown new version.... These are the only pictures i have seen so far though. 

But the new version is supposed to be closer to the old UFO Q. 

ssd4.jpg

ssd42.jpg

My opinion, but FI makes some damn sexy subs! 

I hope they don't change the Q neo anytime soon though. I'm hoping to get 4 more and maybe run 8 of those things! 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

47 minutes ago, Dafaseles said:

My opinion, but FI makes some damn sexy subs! 

I hope they don't change the Q neo anytime soon though. I'm hoping to get 4 more and maybe run 8 of those things! 

They definitely play by their own rules when designing motors.

I'm torn... I am kind of glad I ordered the SSDs before the switch coming up, but kind of not at the same time... New subs mean more orders and they already are having a hard time keeping up.. plus they're still debating having a black Friday sale... So if I waited, it would've taken EVEN LONGER... 

Plus I like the look of the motor on the version I got... Triple+ stacks just make me happy... Not that I'll ever see that once in the box... So that's not really a deciding factor... 

But I love the look of the thicker foam surround on the new SSD... Which probably also means it will play lower frequencies, but I don't really play anything lower than 30, and any of Fi subs can handle that in the proper enclosure...

The specs will be the deciding factor in whether or not I feel some buyers remorse once these are released... 

If the difference between these new SSD and the version I have ends up being similar to the Sundown X vs U, with the new SSD being more like the X, I won't really regret it...  Sundown X and U have similar power handlings, but the X goes lower, also likes a bigger box, but lots of people have said the U was better on a larger variety of music and many have gotten higher SPL readings with the U... Then again install and enclosure always makes the biggest difference...

I guess we will see... I'm sure I'll be more than happy with my setup regardless.

Archived