Curious if anyone has ordered from Fi recently

Kocyandia

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, nickgoose said:

Sp4 plus! Thank you bro, I am in love lol. Gotta break her in 😉

Yeah, I'll be honest, sometimes I kick myself in the ass thinking I should have gotten 4 SP4's or 4 team series and 2 8k's. Those subs are beautiful! I love the front cone look and the neo/ ferrite motor. Such good looking subs in my opinion. Enjoy that sumbitch!

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

1 minute ago, Dafaseles said:

Yeah, I'll be honest, sometimes I kick myself in the ass thinking I should have gotten 4 SP4's or 4 team series and 2 8k's. Those subs are beautiful! I love the front cone look and the neo/ ferrite motor. Such good looking subs in my opinion. Enjoy that sumbitch!

What subs u pushing ? And thank you brotha! Appreciate it!

12 minutes ago, nickgoose said:

What subs u pushing ? And thank you brotha! Appreciate it!

Soon, hopefully soon, I'll be pushing 4 Q neo 12's off 2 Salt 4's in a 6 th order blow through.... then hoping my wife goes nuts temporarily and lets me get 4 more so I can push 8😳. Every morning I go out to the garage to get my work boots to go to work and those subs stare at me! I can't wait to start slapping those things! I might be going a little crazy lol

2 minutes ago, Dafaseles said:

Soon, hopefully soon, I'll be pushing 4 Q neo 12's off 2 Salt 4's in a 6 th order blow through.... then hoping my wife goes nuts temporarily and lets me get 4 more so I can push 8😳. Every morning I go out to the garage to get my work boots to go to work and those subs stare at me! I can't wait to start slapping those things! I might be going a little crazy lol

My dude that's insane! I gotta see pics/vids when it's all installed!! And lol your wife is a keeper, I need me one of those. My girl complains with one sub... LOL

4 minutes ago, nickgoose said:

My dude that's insane! I gotta see pics/vids when it's all installed!! And lol your wife is a keeper, I need me one of those. My girl complains with one sub... LOL

Lol, don't get me wrong, she's not exactly thrilled of my expensive hobby, but I support her in whatever she wants to do and her hobbies. Her and my daughters always come first. That's why it's taking me so damn long to get started. She is absolutely a keeper though! 

Lol, don't get me wrong, she's not exactly thrilled of my expensive hobby, but I support her in whatever she wants to do and her hobbies. Her and my daughters always come first. That's why it's taking me so damn long to get started. She is absolutely a keeper though! 

Well better than being a drug addict, that's my go to when I hear complaints LOL. Am I wrong ? Car audio is expensive, yes, I agree; but it's harmless. Healthy hobby in my eyes, I'll have systems in my car til I'm deaf lol.

That's awesome man, family first always! You're a great father! 

And don't worry you'll have that system shaking blocks before you know it!  🔊💪

7 minutes ago, nickgoose said:

Well better than being a drug addict, that's my go to when I hear complaints LOL. Am I wrong ? Car audio is expensive, yes, I agree; but it's harmless. Healthy hobby in my eyes, I'll have systems in my car til I'm deaf lol.

That's awesome man, family first always! You're a great father! 

And don't worry you'll have that system shaking blocks before you know it!  🔊💪

Funny story that had nothing to do with anything, my wife asked me the other day if it was my dream to be the loudest truck in California (sarcastically, but that's besides the point). I said no. What I have been day dreaming about when my daughters get to high school (they're 4 and 2 at the moment), one comes up to me and says "dad, can we're do something with my car stereo? I want to be louder than the boys." That's would be awesome! Though by that time aftermarket big stereos will probably be obsolete because of damn electric cars! Lol

SmartSelect_20201110-135313_Instagram.jpg

Funny story that had nothing to do with anything, my wife asked me the other day if it was my dream to be the loudest truck in California (sarcastically, but that's besides the point). I said no. What I have been day dreaming about when my daughters get to high school (they're 4 and 2 at the moment), one comes up to me and says "dad, can we're do something with my car stereo? I want to be louder than the boys." That's would be awesome! Though by that time aftermarket big stereos will probably be obsolete because of damn electric cars! Lol

SmartSelect_20201110-135313_Instagram.jpg

Omg that's amazing, love it haha. When I have kids I hope they can get into my hobbies, that would be so awesome. And I hope electric cars go obsolete instead lol, (I know that won't happen, just wishful thinking).. But to not be able to have systems in cars in the future would be boring as hell to drive. I drove without a system for almost 3 months and I was losing my damn mind, the boredom is unbearable and driving is just miserable for real lol

2 hours ago, nickgoose said:

Omg that's amazing, love it haha. When I have kids I hope they can get into my hobbies, that would be so awesome. And I hope electric cars go obsolete instead lol, (I know that won't happen, just wishful thinking).. But to not be able to have systems in cars in the future would be boring as hell to drive. I drove without a system for almost 3 months and I was losing my damn mind, the boredom is unbearable and driving is just miserable for real lol

3 months! My truck has been sitting in my driveway, batteries dead, waiting for this build for over a year! I'm banging my head against the wall! 🤣

Archived