Curious if anyone has ordered from Fi recently

Kocyandia

29 minutes ago, ReZiNaT3d said:

How has this turned out? I placed an order about a week ago and haven't heard anything back... I got my receipt but something seems odd.. I have faith but I'm just curious as to why the wait time is on them?

Don’t worry. It takes awhile sometimes when they have to build.

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

• 1 month later...

I ordered 2 neo 4.11 15's March 18th and they still haven't been updated past "being made" getting pretty frustrating at this point, it's been over 60 days and I'm getting zero responses back via email...

I love fi but I'm about to stop recommending then due to lack of communication.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Recently been in communications with Brian at Fi due to the fact I'm on business day 53 for my order (single 15" Neo 3.5 with Stage 1 Cooling).

He let me know that they're doing everything they can with all the orders and shit going on around the plandemic. They're currently having supplier issues for materials and such and are hoping to get everything back on track in 3-4 weeks. I'm sure if you ask them politely, you'll get a similar response. They're doing the best they can with only four guys and no supplies.

All you can really do is reach out in GOOD FAITH and hope you get an estimate for your questions but there's nothing that can be done without supplies. If you're itching to get these subs because you kinda needed that money and are considering getting a refund, you probably shouldn't have bought them anyway.

I'm a little upset with the limited communications too as a first time customer but it's hard to answer a ton of questions if there's only one guy at the computer.

I ordered a fi sp4 v2.1 18 a few days ago and they had a notification of a long wait time but im in no rush because i have to save up to buy other stuff to complete the build and buy a lithium battery and get it installed in the back and get my new alternator installed since it will be here in a couple of days.

hell yeah i ordered a SP4 18 recone kit in MARCH, YES MARCH, and no reply to emails. It’s JULY in one day and I just want my damn recone f’ing kit!!!  Or my money back, just let me know when it’ll be done, tell me to fuck off or something.  if their damn subs weren’t so good…

• 1 month later...

Archived