Curious if anyone has ordered from Fi recently

Kocyandia

Hey just curious if anyone has ordered from Fi recently?  They're website is showing 45 days lead time.  Didn't know if anyone has any updates. I know they've ran into some setbacks with some issues.  Wasn't sure of their current status.  Hope all is well for them! 

A couple weeks ago, they posted on Instagram that because of covid, manufacturer delays, and a death in the family, that they where only going to focus on 3 subwoofer series (their most popular ones, I can't remember exactly which ones off the top of my head) for a little while, until they get things straightened back up. Then it'll be business as usual. 

I've been waiting for their N7 midrange speaker to go back on sale, so I'm waiting too! Lol

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

I ordered 2 Q Ferrite 18s back in August.  Still waiting on them. I know the Btl's are on their list they're still building.  I hate hearing they're having issues.  This year has sucked for everyone it seems. 

4 minutes ago, Kocyandia said:

I ordered 2 Q Ferrite 18s back in August.  Still waiting on them. I know the Btl's are on their list they're still building.  I hate hearing they're having issues.  This year has sucked for everyone it seems. 

It definitely has! They'll get back on track. Might take a minute though. 

How ever long they need. I liked what I seen out of the subs in Winisd. Im putting them in a 2014 F150 Raptor Supercab. I wasn't able to give the Btls enough box or power, so I opted for the Qs. I haven't found a dual alt bracket for my truck.  And wasn't really looking to fab anything.  So I went with a single Mechman 370. 

1 hour ago, Kocyandia said:

How ever long they need. I liked what I seen out of the subs in Winisd. Im putting them in a 2014 F150 Raptor Supercab. I wasn't able to give the Btls enough box or power, so I opted for the Qs. I haven't found a dual alt bracket for my truck.  And wasn't really looking to fab anything.  So I went with a single Mechman 370. 

How many are you putting in and how many watts? I'm actually about to drop 4 12" Q's in my truck running off 2 Sundown SALT 4's... the reason I bring that up because I'm running a mechman 370 also, but I'm going to use a Limitless lithium cyber 12k battery. 1 alt, 1 battery. You can't put it under the hood, but at least you wouldn't need 2 alts... unless you need it for something else as well

1 hour ago, Dafaseles said:

How many are you putting in and how many watts? I'm actually about to drop 4 12" Q's in my truck running off 2 Sundown SALT 4's... the reason I bring that up because I'm running a mechman 370 also, but I'm going to use a Limitless lithium cyber 12k battery. 1 alt, 1 battery. You can't put it under the hood, but at least you wouldn't need 2 alts... unless you need it for something else as well

Im putting in 2 on an AA-3800.1. Mechman 370 under the hood and 1 XS XP3000 in behind the seat. Im probably going to have to end up with more batteries I would say. Im definitely going to upgrade the front. Ive got 1 run of SHCA 2/0 goin to the back battery from the front. Figured no more than 3800w and 2/0 should do fine. It will handle the amperage load. If not ill have an extra crispy truck lol.

32 minutes ago, Kocyandia said:

Im putting in 2 on an AA-3800.1. Mechman 370 under the hood and 1 XS XP3000 in behind the seat. Im probably going to have to end up with more batteries I would say. Im definitely going to upgrade the front. Ive got 1 run of SHCA 2/0 goin to the back battery from the front. Figured no more than 3800w and 2/0 should do fine. It will handle the amperage load. If not ill have an extra crispy truck lol.

Might not need 2 alternators. Currently in my truck, I've got about 4000 watts of jl amplifiers and for the past 5 years (I'm ripping it out now) I've been using 2 80 ah AGM's and the 370. More electrical is always better, but if you can't find a dual alternator bracket, might not need one. 

And as for an extra crispy (expensive!) truck, make sure you fuse your runs! Lol. That's a nice truck, don't burn that thing down! Lol

3 hours ago, Kocyandia said:

Just reread it... so you WENT with the single alternator.... my reading comprehension sucks sometimes🤣

Yeah I went with just one.  Should be good.  And yeah I don't wanna burn it down lol. I wanted to put a big system in a Raptor.  It's something you don't see often. But wanted to stay small enough that my electrical will be decent without running a big bank of batteries.  I should be good on my runs. I'm fused front and back.  Good solid grounds.  Hydraulic crimps on all my lugs. I've grounded the shit out of everything lol.

Archived