Second Skin Audio

3 sa v2 8 subwoofers

greg4510

Hey guys doing a rather small build but still want it to sound pretty good. I have an 07 Honda accord 4 door. I have 3 sa v2 8s d4 voice coil and a taramps md3k. Looking for box help on what size and tuning they would like to give me pretty good sound. I pretty much wanna face it forward through the back seat. I have 15 h x 32w x up to 20d. Any help would be greatly appreciated 

On 10/5/2020 at 7:57 PM, greg4510 said:

Hey guys doing a rather small build but still want it to sound pretty good. I have an 07 Honda accord 4 door. I have 3 sa v2 8s d4 voice coil and a taramps md3k. Looking for box help on what size and tuning they would like to give me pretty good sound. I pretty much wanna face it forward through the back seat. I have 15 h x 32w x up to 20d. Any help would be greatly appreciated 

This is kind of irrelevant but does your generation accord have the ELD feature ? Just curious.

On 10/12/2020 at 3:43 PM, Rpg663 said:

Sundown's own suggestions are pretty reliable. Tune to 35 Hz, about .7 cubes for each subwoofer. Here's the old product page for them, which will help you enter info on something like Sub Box Pro where you can play with measurements and port sizes until everything fits.

Right now im coming up with 2.45 after speaker and port displacement. 33 sq port tuned to 36hz  14 in per cu ft

13 hours ago, greg4510 said:

Yea it does. Does that change anything

If you’re familiar with it, that annoying feature screws with the power/current flow. Cuts off excess power in your car to conserve gas. If it’s not bypassed, the voltage will always be below ~12. My ho alt was built specifically with a harness to bypass the feature. I learned about what ELD was a lot later than I would’ve liked to...

Archived