name some sq rca's cables

Neil H

get a good pair of rockford fosgate, stinger  or the likes....  Those expensive cables are B.S not gonna have any significant difference between mid priced 40--50 dollar pair pretty sure a couple of videos floating  around where they were tested against $200+ pairs of rcas..... 

I’m a bit of a cable snob mostly because I work in the industry and would never pay close to retail for cables. However I recently purchased a couple pairs of the Knu Koncepts Krux RCA’s at retail. I’m running them across my low amperage fuse panel. Just about the worst case for cross talk or interference. They sound great and I hear no difference from the Stinger 9000’s. 

image.jpg

3 hours ago, CstrokerV said:

get a good pair of rockford fosgate, stinger  or the likes....  Those expensive cables are B.S not gonna have any significant difference between mid priced 40--50 dollar pair pretty sure a couple of videos floating  around where they were tested against $200+ pairs of rcas..... 

This ^^. I own a pair of rockford myself. Great quality, sounds perfect.

• 4 weeks later...

I buy mine from a AV guy off ebay. They are nice but kinda stiff, basically they use nice belden cable with canare connectors or RG6 cable with a fancy connector and then terminate as RCA. 

Bluejeans cable does the same thing and sells them for 300$ for 25ft....I bought my 25ft cables for like 40$ and they are great. Rockford are fine too, or most reputable companies, a lot of them are just too thin of wire hence whatever resistance issues you may see.

also you can make your own really easy, I am just lazy. I think the ebay handle is cabebuyer but a ton of people do this. 

Right now I'm using JL RCA's, no complaints at all, but I'm going to give the Knukoncepts Kristal Kable a try. I've heard nothing but good things about them. Not stiff at all, the connectors are well attached and fit tight as hell, and 22 awg twisted wire with a copper jacket. I don't know all the super technical details. But $23 for 19.5'.

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

• 9 months later...

I bought some nice kicker ofc for like $35 I think 18 ft long good sq

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm