Solved.

• nickgoose changed the title to XS Power Battery Mounting Question..
8 hours ago, nickgoose said:

I’m installing another battery and I got the xs power universal bracket to mount it. The bracket is designed in a way where it fits only one way which is face up. 

So, I read that you can mount an xs battery in any position except for upside down.. Now to my question, is it okay to mount it sideways ? As much as I don’t want to do that, I really have no other options. I have an expensive trunk mat that I don’t want to drill holes into to mount it to the floor of my trunk. (I know..sounds ridiculous.)

Just want to know if it’s safe to mount it sideways. Any advice/help is appreciated! Thanks. 

If it’s agm, then yes sideways is just fine! Might advise against upside down, since general public might not know how to properly secure it inside their mount like that

‘16 ram. Net Audio. Taramps. JL. DS18.  Fox Acoustics. XS Power. 226.08” of DC Audio blue carbon fiber. 

1 hour ago, JakeW said:

If it’s agm, then yes sideways is just fine! Might advise against upside down, since general public might not know how to properly secure it inside their mount like that

Yes, it's agm. Okay perfect I might just have to install it that way. And I wasn't going to install upside down, I was just stating what xs power wrote on their website's FAQ about mounting. Thanks for the help!

• nickgoose changed the title to Solved.

Archived