F250 CC - Turning in the teacup for some SPL. Need some recommendations.

aculous

So I have been in a do loop selling cars/trucks for the last 5-7 years usually right after I buy the audio I want for them. But I have finally said fuckit and like my truck and staying with it. So its time for some audio. 

I want to run at least two 15s. I want to put them in a ported box and take out the jump seat in the back so I will still have two seats back there which gives me at least 6 cu. ft to work with, if not more. I am not married to any one idea so I need some help. 

Most I have ever setup was in my old truck I had a shitty 15 and a JL audio 10w6v2. Actually sounded decent but wouldn't split your wig or anything. So now that I have a decent job and some buddies with garages and more IOUs than I can count since all their systems are built or fixed by me...lol.  

Setup I was thinking about:

(2) DC audio XL15s at 2000w RMS

(1) 5K or 6K from Ampere/DC/Crescendo/B2/Sundown

5.5-6 cu. ft Slot port or Aero Port setup (Ported box modeled in bassbox with most likely some Wtf need help from Torres and Trits calc or Trit)

Possibly a Mechman 270 or 340 alt as my second alt as the truck only has a single at the moment

Electrical/battery setup to support

I want to be in the 140dB range but that cab is huge, daily not burp. So looking for recommendations or other people that have F2/3/450 trucks that I could look at their builds. 

Archived