Sonic Electronix

20 minutes ago, Kasey51 said:

Thanks everyone for real.  So I ended up getting the duralast h7. It claims 90 ah but who knows. That and the 12 farad worth of capacitor n it takes alot more pull to get the lights a flickering. Before when it was only half way up at a light, in gear & ideling, voltage in the rear would drop to high 12s low 13s. Its much more stable now. I cant speak to the life of the cheap ass duralast agm batteries as there really isn't a whole lot of folks running them. N if they are they're probably too embarrassed to say lol. The only appealing thing about em is the group 24f for the front of my car is the same price as the straight massive, 95 lb, 120 ah group H9. I think that's alot of power for a couple hundo. With a warranty. The internal resistance might now be there or near as good as a xs battery but eh, its half priced. I am getting the 530 farad ultrcap from xs power with the stimulus if they ever pull their head out there asses or taxes. Its funny how I started out just wanting a little thump with my beats n now I've got a couple hundred just in wire and 4 different tuned boxes in my closet and a pile of mid n high speakers n amps n Yada freaking Yada. Damn straight an expensive but satisfying and fun habbit to add to my list of personal damage. Thanks to everyone who took a min and for crying out loud merry Christmas but, is it over yet?!?!?!?!

It'll never stop bud! Until you get too old to care, or you've got 20 18" subs on 8k each. Lol. 

12 minutes ago, Kasey51 said:

A clip of my beloved skar VXF 12" at around 1k to 1200 watts perfectly playing the low lows. Thing sounds so good

Lookin' good! 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

• 10 months later...

Archived