Sundown Audio

Need amp suggestions

DizzleDizzle

I'm sure the positive influence it has on her will last forever even if she doesnt remember.

Those crescendo amps are dope how much did that set ya back?

I found a amazon renewed p600x4 for 300 I'm going to grab it next check. I'm weary of it since its refurbished but its supposed to be like new, completely cleaned and thoroughly tested. Amazon renewed products have a pretty good reputation according to what I've read and it comes with a 90 day warranty. Dont think I'd risk it if amazon wast behind it but they are reliable as far as customer service and returns. I'm going to take the chance unless someone talks me out of it.

I'm going to grab a $70 set of components to try out. Recoil brand rose gold series I think they were called. 

They are relatively new I'm thinking as they have no reviews yet. I used their amp wiring kit and thought it was a great value. I'm hoping these speakers have some decent midbass capabilities. 

I need the new amp to finish up the fiberglass amp rack, I'm getting close to being done with the center console build just need to order purple leds magnets and USB ports. Ive got 140 sq ft of 80mil butyl sound deadener waiting to be installed(doubt I'll use that much) and I'm waiting until I get a set of components to make the fiberglass tweeter pods. Then I gotta get the new to me wheels rebalanced get the old tint off and put new tint on. Then I can start shaving handles and getting body work done so I can paint the car. I should probably start a build log with some pics instead of just ranting about it here but doubt it will happen 😂

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, DizzleDizzle said:

I'm sure the positive influence it has on her will last forever even if she doesnt remember.

Those crescendo amps are dope how much did that set ya back?

I found a amazon renewed p600x4 for 300 I'm going to grab it next check. I'm weary of it since its refurbished but its supposed to be like new, completely cleaned and thoroughly tested. Amazon renewed products have a pretty good reputation according to what I've read and it comes with a 90 day warranty. Dont think I'd risk it if amazon wast behind it but they are reliable as far as customer service and returns. I'm going to take the chance unless someone talks me out of it.

I'm going to grab a $70 set of components to try out. Recoil brand rose gold series I think they were called. 

They are relatively new I'm thinking as they have no reviews yet. I used their amp wiring kit and thought it was a great value. I'm hoping these speakers have some decent midbass capabilities. 

I need the new amp to finish up the fiberglass amp rack, I'm getting close to being done with the center console build just need to order purple leds magnets and USB ports. Ive got 140 sq ft of 80mil butyl sound deadener waiting to be installed(doubt I'll use that much) and I'm waiting until I get a set of components to make the fiberglass tweeter pods. Then I gotta get the new to me wheels rebalanced get the old tint off and put new tint on. Then I can start shaving handles and getting body work done so I can paint the car. I should probably start a build log with some pics instead of just ranting about it here but doubt it will happen 😂

You should start a build log. That sounds cool! I'd watch it. 

The cresendo, I got on sale for $450. It's pretty damn big! Lol

Amazon is really good to take a gamble with. You can send it back with no problems, no reason. Half the time, they tell you to keep it because it would cost too much to send back lol. 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

I'll probably start one once I get a few more pics built up. The other night I had the pan off the tranny was putting in a transgo shift kit and a new filter in and sliced my finger open on something had to find a ride and get to the hospital to get stiched up so progress will probably be slow until I heal a little more I already busted one stitch putting tranny back together after I got back from the hospital.

Going to start a new thread for 6x9 suggestions if you wanna move on over to that thread D lol.

Archived