I am looking to buy Limitless Lithium GORILLA series G30 or G50 battery (used or new)

My 20kw build really could use a GORILLA series Limitless Lithium battery since my build charges up to 16V (Not a 16V set-up but it charges up to 16V whereas a 16V set-up charges up to something like 17.2V)  I cannot find the Gorilla series lithium batteries anywhere. So if you know of where I can buy one, I'll pay you a Finder's Fee upon receiving a fully functional one. (G30 or G50, not the G10) Thanks. Feel free to email me at [email protected]

• 4 weeks later...

no help received, therefore, for others considering the same, I'm gonna go with Yinlongs and can be charged at 15.5v.. and I may add in a XS Power Titan8+ BCI Direct Fit Lithium 6500 battery for under the hood, but have been holding off on purchasing because I have been patiently waiting for the release of the newest version which comes with Bluetooth Battery Management!! Expected release is Q1 2021. Um, ya right.

DroppinHertz dropped the ball on my big order. Waited 3 months before refunded $1200.

• 3 months later...
On 1/24/2021 at 8:07 PM, selfmotivated24 said:

My 20kw build really could use a GORILLA series Limitless Lithium battery since my build charges up to 16V (Not a 16V set-up but it charges up to 16V whereas a 16V set-up charges up to something like 17.2V)  I cannot find the Gorilla series lithium batteries anywhere. So if you know of where I can buy one, I'll pay you a Finder's Fee upon receiving a fully functional one. (G30 or G50, not the G10) Thanks. Feel free to email me at [email protected]

Hell, I'd buy the G10 at this point if only version available. Boggles my mind when any company doesn't keep stock of an in-demand product. This obviously will lose business bcuz consumers will have to go with another brand of a comparable product such as in my case, I instead chose XS Power 80ah LTO cased battery HOWEVER I STILL WILL BUY A GORILLA BATTERY if one SOON becomes available.

• 3 weeks later...

STILL waiting for LL G30 batt now that DroppinHz failed me by never providing me with the 80ah LTO batt I ordered. (They refunded me 4 months later after I had to rip on them on their FB page which I hate that I had to do). G30 is 30ah, right? So maybe I should buy $1100 worth of Yinlongs incl bars and case and for the same price I can get 80 ah worth! Or CES LTO batt for same price. But then again the G30 is rated up handle 24kW at 15.5v and 500a alt whereas Yinlongs 80ah I doubt can produce that much power. What do you think?

Archived