Second Skin Audio

Unbranded subwoofers??

Poeboy73

I was surfin around and stumbled onto alibaba and punched in subwoofers and wow there's some stout  nice looking subs like big motors ect. on there on the cheap.... At first I'm like ahhh just knock off chinese junk then I got looking at em and thinking huh most the subs we buy are built in china maby these are from the same build houses just sold cheaper under some generic whatever wired chinese fake brand. There's been a couple of wierd  never heard of off branded 4 channed amps that turned out to be pretty decent on big D's channel. I was thinking even if some of the parts are junk like coil you may be able to buy one or more cheap for parts like big motor and basket...? If you had 10/15 grand kickin' around an feelin lucky if buy like 100 of em to re brand em like "rockswell" K99

and sell em you can get a really big sub dirt cheap. be kinda fun if had $ you could afford to loose, out of curiosity Has anyone had or known anyone that bought one of these alibaba type subwoofers?

• 1 month later...

Hey have u seen the alibaba commercial on there where the guy is free air a sub and in the background is a sundown amp.😂some little china man with a 5000 w rms sub and a sundown amp bolted to the wall.you know sundown paid them to do that bc why put a erisson badged amp on there,or guangdung or whatever it is.i mean i get right u want to make money and stay cheap.but dang man.so in reality sundown amps are the 10k watt amps ya see on ebay that put out 2500 that would make it a saz 2500.😂😂😂😂😂😂

Archived