Just something to make me happy and make money on

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tried to tune that enclosure to 35hz, but I messed up on a cut and had to shorten the port. Plus, I didn’t have a table saw to cut a 45 on the port bend. It pissed me off but I said fugh it and kept going. That’s what you gotta do on things to push through and move forward. Don’t sweat the small things and don’t let it hold you back or bring you down. Just continue to aim high and keep on keepin on and gitrdone. Bass on.

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

• 1 month later...

Finish looks choppy because it was just suppose to be truck bed liner sprayed. But. Ran out of truck bed liner spray, so I had to use undercoating spray, which I didn’t know I should of scuffed the truck bed liner to prep it, I thought it would adhere well without it. Wrong. Lol. And I was spraying in temperatures too low because I didn’t have a shop available. So finish turned out uneven and I just said Fugh it and sprayed some gloss black acrylic enamel on it. When all else fails, acrylic enamel base paint saves the project. I wanted to carpet it, but things turned out different.

Hell, i think it looks fine. How does it sound? Have ya ran a sweep,  see where any peaks are? Man, i think it all looks fine. Man, the amount of bed liner (usually raptor liner) ive used, to at least help my junk, look decent lol....

(Also, what vehicle is this? Sorry, I don't read back much, just look and comment) 

Good shit my guy  , good shit. 

It sounds super good and is loud for what it is. Never ran a sweep. It was around 1am when I got done and I was tired and the customer and I wanted to part ways. So I said fugh it and we are just gonna meet up on a later date to do some more fine tuning.

That enclosure is 2.4 cube net and tuned to 39hz. I did what I could and squeezed out a good enclosure with the area available. Couldn’t go wider because of the port distance, couldn’t go taller because of the seat slant in reference to the length, that couldn’t go smaller than 9.75” or I would to had to shrink that, which wouldn’t of worked, couldn’t add more length because of the hatch. I’m proud of myself on the sizing and positioning and tuning. I didn’t think it was gonna be able to net that big or tune in the 30s, nor have enough port room. But it does. That’s what made me happy about that enclosure. I don’t like the finish lol, but fugh it, sounding good doesn’t have to be pretty, just designed well :)

Archived