Hi again! So was in middle of a father son f150 build when I decided let’s go all out enter in some shows have fun times see some bad a.. rides but most of all as much time with my son as possible! Shit might get lucky and win something at one! 
original build was four sundownaudio sa 8v3 in a ported under seat enclosure! It wasn’t getting what was possible from these subs anyway! So change of plans! 6th order band pass blow through with 6 8” sundowns tested with an audiopipe 3000d.1 amp in the market for a 8 k sundown just need to sell others first! Let me tell you these little subs don’t know there little! Not one person yet has said what you got in there 6 8s it always 4 15s or 412s 

box is 1to 1 tuned at 36hz and 61 hrz it’s gonna have 6 separate ported chambers when complete! Testing some tunning with the 3rd set gonna try and tune at 25hz and 50hz and see if I get an even broader sound coverage. 
also took out all the  led lighting to rewire all to a new epicenter which is a full sized amp drawer located under rear seat! I’ve got another two weeks east doing it with son after school and what not and adding some pretty cool details which to the best of my knowledge has not been seen in any other build yet! Everything will be wired in rack in such a way that I will be showcasing the wiring! Here’s a couple pics of box. Every wall of box including vents perimeter walls lid everything is double 3\4 “ thick mdf so in turn all walls are 1 1/2” thick. got some plans for a city scape mural with fiber optic lights lighting up the windows in the box! Visable through acrylic sundown audio logo on the tailgate or rear of box 

EDC4DDE3-CD23-414D-8626-6BEDED09BF4E.jpeg

Archived