Sundown Audio

gain and bass eq on bamf 5000

Anthony10111

35 minutes ago, Anthony10111 said:

What's up with the taramps md 3000 2ohms version ? You know?

I don’t know the specifics besides what the taramps site tells me. For that wattage, I’d personally get a smart 3. I had one, and it’s a beast

‘16 ram. Net Audio. Taramps. JL. DS18.  Fox Acoustics. XS Power. 226.08” of DC Audio blue carbon fiber. 

2 hours ago, JakeW said:

Go get one tonight! And what is your budget? Remember rms can be pushed all day, so 2500w minimum is what you should look for. Smart 3s are ~$300

I've got to second that dude. A smart 3 is a great amp. 

@BigDWizdoes awesome videos about amplifiers

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

10 minutes ago, Anthony10111 said:

Okay does it have to have DC amps? Or AC amps ?  And I have a question about that taramps smart 3.. what's up with that 16volts minimum power supply

There isn’t a minimum supply of 16 required where did you read that?  I think it needs to read dc

‘16 ram. Net Audio. Taramps. JL. DS18.  Fox Acoustics. XS Power. 226.08” of DC Audio blue carbon fiber. 

9 minutes ago, JakeW said:

There isn’t a minimum supply of 16 required where did you read that?  I think it needs to read ac

I was on walmart.com and I seen the same amp priced differently 3 times... And I clicked on one and it said that.... But then I went to the taramps website and it said maximum 16 and minimum 9.. I think that is more like it. My mistake for asking.. But yeah I'm gonna try and trade in my amp to get cash towards the taramps smart 3... Do you know why they might be priced differently??

Archived