42 minutes ago, liteblue said:

I hear you man, then probably best to wait it out and just pull door panels once. Less chance of breaking clips.

Double check that you won't essential disable the factory tweeters by running your own speaker wire to the doors. I know in my Chevy the tweeters are wired into the loom someplace and not just in parallel at the door speaker. I would have to run a second wire from the door to the dash if I were to not use factory wiring.  Much less work using the 9 conductor. It is a bit more expensive than just 100 foot of speaker wire but you save loads of time. Just a thought.

thanks man will keep that in mind.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not doing anything on the Honda now, tanny is starting to miss and just not going into gear sometimes i only able to get 1st and 2nd gear. so for now this build is on pause till i figure out what i want to do with the car.

Oh man, that sucks!  Sorry to hear it.  I'm guessing you probably looked for a tranny leak / fluid levels.  You going to try and fix up the Honda or you thinking it might be time to replace it?

3 hours ago, Arthur79 said:

Oh man, that sucks!  Sorry to hear it.  I'm guessing you probably looked for a tranny leak / fluid levels.  You going to try and fix up the Honda or you thinking it might be time to replace it?

fluid is full and all that jazz. i'm really on the fence about fixing it or not, it has 220000 miles on it so it is old. i kinda thinking right now on checking i parts yard to see if they have a tranny that will fit my honda, so depends how much that would run.

Archived