6x9 suggestions

DizzleDizzle

5 hours ago, DizzleDizzle said:

You got it man glass is messy af but easy to do. If you do need help though let me know I'm pretty good with glass. No pro by any means but I've been doing it for years from a pillars to enclosures and alot of stuff in between. 

Heres some pics of the tweeter pods im working on now they still arent done but getting there.

Also I'll try downloading the manual thats a good idea.

20210320_133821_HDR.jpg

20210321_133245.jpg

20210322_175333_HDR.jpg

20210323_143438_HDR.jpg

Yeah dude, if I got to start in something small, I'd feel a lot better about doing the glass work, but 4 8's and 4 1.25" tweeters in each front door might be a little too much for a beginner lol. I'll ask a local stereo shop that I've been researching if they could do it and how much. If it's not too crazy, I'll have them do it. At least I'll know it'll be done right and mirrored on each door (or at least a lot closer than I'd get it lol). If the price is astronomical though, I better learn quick! 

Those pods look nice as hell though! 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

Well I hope they offer you a kick ass deal and if not hope the learning curve is good to you I wish you the best no matter what you decide.

Definetly keep me posted on it either way. If you dont have a build thread already it would be super dope if you post one when things get moving.

40 minutes ago, DizzleDizzle said:

Well I hope they offer you a kick ass deal and if not hope the learning curve is good to you I wish you the best no matter what you decide.

Definetly keep me posted on it either way. If you dont have a build thread already it would be super dope if you post one when things get moving.

I have one already. I was posting the stuff I bought, but I decided to stop and wait to post more until I actually started building. 

Hopefully I can get the shell put on by the end of April, and then I can start running wires and stuff. I can't wait! 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

Archived