Sonic Electronix

On 2/23/2022 at 6:15 PM, GixsirJB1k said:

Joe X I appreciate the none help you have me rather then just putting your 2 cents in and be helpful rather then bash me I'd appreciate it an for as the subs go not sure how you figure they are entry level subs when they are rms 1500 and peak 2500 each sub not to mention they are competition spl subs that are better then most subs yo uh can get far as your everyday audio store or what not like in referring to like punch and kicker an jbl or boss and alpine even Kenwood and some of the sundown also being that they are pretty much a better cheaper version of the sundown audio and then size of these subs are not your average subs being they need a mounting depth of 7.75 inch's that's just inside the box so please help me understand your comment and as I already said in the post that the port on my box is junk so not sure why your just commenting and saying the same thing I already said when I'm asking for help and ideas not some ² cents worth of not helpful advice that's for sure and if that's what your wanting to comment then just don't bother please. I'm serious and asking for some professional advice and help if anyone can help I'd appreciate it very much. I'm would really like to get some advice from the actual man around her mr Steve mead himself that would be great not to mention I'd like to speak to him about possible work I'm looking to get done and really want Steve mead design to be the man that builds my stuff I'm wanting done, so Steve mead design is f you read this please get back to me and let's get together and figure out some ideas and talk prices and build time please thank you

First skar is not a better cheaper  version of sundown that comment is laughable and all because watts are high and they are heavy and deep doesn’t make them not an entry level sub..

Second Steve does not do other peoples audio installs especially now, he’s a really busy man… he doesn’t really have time to do his own stuff let alone someone else’s.. 

Give your max dimensions you can use and maybe someone will help you with a box design… list how you set your gains and your xovers and maybe someone can chime in 

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

• 5 months later...

i have a extended cab chevy 1500 pickup with the back seats out, i have 3 12” skar audio 1250 rms subs in the triple enclosure box from skar website running off a 3000 watt hifonics with stock alternator battery etc looking for a good size amp to power them, and also have a high box with 2 4” titanium skar tweeters and 2 boss 6x9 running on a 1100 watt, how big of an amp would i need to get.

• 11 months later...
3 hours ago, wOOtang75 said:

I have a question? I'm running 2 skar Evl d2 12s, with a Taramps smart 3k amp, big 3, upgraded BrandX alternator, Sony Dsx-gs80 head unit. But I feel I'm not getting the bang like I should. Have in slotted port box, in 2000 Yukon Denali .

Regardless of the issues you may have two 12s in such a big vehicle is too little cone area for such a big vehicle, SUVs need at least 2 15s in a highly efficient enclosure to get decently loud.

Of course if your enclosure is bad and / or your  installation / settings are no good performance will be bad regardless of what you own.

• Thanks (+1 Rep) 1