Shaker 500 replacement help please

have been searching all over the internet and cant seem to find any relevant current suggestions on a current make and model head unit to replace my Shaker 500 unit in my 08 Mustang.
I want to keep the door subs and will need hands free calling for a I-Phone. Ability to query Siri (directions ect) along with integration would be nice but no GPS. Great FM reception and sound. Would like to stay under 500.00 Single or double Din not a issue. Ease of use while driving.
Thanks all for your thoughts and time.

• 2 weeks later...

https://catalog.pac-audio.com/?fc=module&module=aampsearchbyvehicle&controller=results&region=1&make=16&model=MUSTANG&year=4144&trim=4188&submit=

Any Double Din that meets your requirements should work....it's the Install kit and integration that's the issue....  Check out the pac website. I know there's a Idatalink Mastreo for the sync models....may also have one for the pre sync models too

You'll need a 12V to 5V Regulator for turn on because Ford is weird 🙄

07 Dodge Ram Mega Cab 3500 SRW 5.9L Cummins Twin Turbos (fraternal not paternal;) 3x 12" 11sL7 2DVC wired to 1.3ohm on Nesa Encore TS Power TE-5000D amp, Kicker 6.5 Q class Components front and rear doors on Memphis PR4x50 amp, Big 6 upgrade for dual Group 34 Yellow tops. Pioneer DEH8400BH HU. 

2016 F6B Goldwing infinity Kappa 50.9CS(factory amp) front and 60.9CS rear(Taramps DS 160.2 Mini amp)

Archived