The Camaro has large cavities in the interior.  This is the rear seat.  The module is the fuel pump control module.  I rotated it 90 degrees counter clockwise

spacer.png

made some templates for a speaker adapter

spacer.png

Cut them out of 1/2 mdfspacer.png

Added some rivnuts to mount them (best tool ever)

spacer.png

On 6/3/2021 at 2:16 PM, bigmizzle99 said:

panels wrapped.

spacer.png

I'm gonna wrap the larger outer piece in red (maybe).  I want to wrap the smaller piece but my skills are lacking when the opening get smaller, so it will likely be painted

That's looking really good, can't wait to see the next update.  If you wanted to wrap the smaller inserts, a heat gun goes a long way in helping get the vinyl to stretch in those tight corners.

I'm not sure I'm happy yet with this.  Was wanting to do something else, made some concessions and "forgot" some things that will require rework.  It is up and running sans subwoofers right now. There was a surprising amount of bass without the subs, so thats a bonus. This is temporary as the Cleansweep is meant to be under the panels, but forgot to cut holes for wiring. Tried using my SHCA cables....they are horrible.  switched back to these Blue Jeans custom cables...and shrill top end and hiss disappeared.  

spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived