And verses threads aren’t aloud on forums because of arguing about which amp’s dick is bigger and who’s car audio brain is wiser. I can see it unraveling as this thread goes on. It happens often on verses threads. That’s why they aren’t aloud. I just felt bad because I’ve been stuck between choosing an amp more than once. So with that said, this thread is against forum rules. An sfb amp is better if you can support the current draw.

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

1 minute ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

And verses threads aren’t aloud on forums because of arguing about which amp’s dick is bigger and who’s car audio brain is wiser. I can see it unraveling as this thread goes on. It happens often on verses threads. That’s why they aren’t aloud. I just felt bad because I’ve been stuck between choosing an amp more than once. So with that said, this thread is against forum rules. An sfb amp is better if you can support the current draw.

Oh ok I didn’t know that my bad.

Yeah I’ve been stuck debating all week on which amp to get and what to do to my electrical I’ve been outta the game for a while just wanted to make sure I get the right one 

Because instead of buying 2 good agm batteries, you can buy a decent size hood alternator and a good agm battery for about the same price as 2 good agm batteries. A car audios alternator is the most important piece to any car audio setup, because a vehicles electrical is the most important parts of a car audio setup, and an alternator is what is generating the current and the batteries are just reserve for what an alternator can’t feed out. An alternator is more important.

2 minutes ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

Because instead of buying 2 good agm batteries, you can buy a decent size hood alternator and a good agm battery for about the same price as 2 good agm batteries. A car audios alternator is the most important piece to any car audio setup, because a vehicles electrical is the most important parts of a car audio setup, and an alternator is what is generating the current and the batteries are just reserve for what an alternator can’t feed out. An alternator is more important.

I thought about getting one just wasn’t sure how long I’m gonna have this car 

Im not familiar with good alternator companies any suggestions?

Sfb makes more power from the dyno runs I have seen. But the tar amps is cheaper so they are different. If you have a hard budget go taramps. 

Bare minimum upgrade is replacing the underhood battery.

As for an alternator what vehicle are we talking bout? A few brands would be mechman, js alternator, gp alternator, singer and iraggi. I'm sure there are more but these are the first that come to mind. 

Like 1.21jigawatts says, without an upgraded alternator you won't see maximum power from the amp BUT that does not mean it won't be loud or sound good. Both of the amps do decent power at 12 volts should be plenty for a single sundown x. 

If your factory alternator is more than 100 amps you might not be as bad as you think.  My cruze had a 130 amp factory alt and with ~120 amp hours in batteries I could push a 3500 watt amplifier no problem 😊

7 hours ago, liteblue said:

Sfb makes more power from the dyno runs I have seen. But the tar amps is cheaper so they are different. If you have a hard budget go taramps. 

Bare minimum upgrade is replacing the underhood battery.

As for an alternator what vehicle are we talking bout? A few brands would be mechman, js alternator, gp alternator, singer and iraggi. I'm sure there are more but these are the first that come to mind. 

Like 1.21jigawatts says, without an upgraded alternator you won't see maximum power from the amp BUT that does not mean it won't be loud or sound good. Both of the amps do decent power at 12 volts should be plenty for a single sundown x. 

If your factory alternator is more than 100 amps you might not be as bad as you think.  My cruze had a 130 amp factory alt and with ~120 amp hours in batteries I could push a 3500 watt amplifier no problem 😊

Just not iraggi though. Other than that, sounds good.

Archived